Chapter-7 (Feeling)

Author Pov:

All the way the boys were lookin at Yn. They were looking at her exposed collarbone and neck.

The car stopped indicating that they have that they have reached the mansion.

The boys went out of the car forgetting that their is the innocent soul struggling with her dress.

They all looked at her and loudly laughed. She looked at them with an annoyed expression and smiled seeing them laughing because of her.

She finally after struggling alot get out of the car to get mesmerized by the beauty of the mansion.

She laughed looking at the mansion and the excitement which is building in her for starting her new life.

You took Jimin's hand in yours and starts running fastly inside to see the interior.

Jimin POV:

Her hands are so small and very soft. She is very beautiful and cute. Anyways she is still a bitch.

Author Pov:

All of them enter inside the mansion to see you. While you was jumping here and there like a monkey. Excitement was filled in you.

Yn: We will live in this house?

Jin: No, only our soul will live.

You look at him and strats laughing.

Jungkook: Aren't you tired of laughing?

Yn: No! You'll  also try you'll not get tired.

Yoongi: Okay! Get fresh up. We have to talk about something.

Yn: Okay! Hubby 2.

You kissed his cheeks and went to your room for freshing up. While he stood there froze. And the others were getting jealous. After a min they also went in their rooms to get freshen up..

At Living Room:

You were waiting for them wearing your night suit.

After five mins you saw them coming downstairs while in their nightwear

They all settle themselves on couches. You stand up and went towards Taehyung and stands Infront of him. All were looking at you confused.

Then you parted his legs and sat on his lap. His eyes were widened in shock. Other eyes were also pulled out of socket. You took his hands and wrap around your small waist and starts playing with his hand which was so relaxing for him feeling you touch..

Yn: So, Hubbies tell me what do you want to talk?

Jin: Oh okay. So we have to ask some questions.

You nodded your head...

Yoongi: Do you have a boyfriend before?

Yn: No. Do you have one?

They all look at each other and said

Namjoon: Yes, we head one.

You nodded your head smiling that they didn't lied to you.

Hoseok: Why are you smiling that we have have a girlfriend?

Yn: No, I am happy that you didn't lied to me.

Jungkook: Means you knew that..

Yn: Yes I knew.

They all nodded their heads...

Jimin: So, do you trust us?

Yn: Of course if I hadn't trust I wouldn't agree to this marriage.

Taehyung: Why do you trust us?

Yn: Because I had a feeling that I should trust you. You know after my parents and sector mates I haven't trust anyone.

Jin: And what if we broke your trust.

You looked at him in confused gaze. And said:

Yn: Then I will not be angry I will ask you questions to solve the matter. And if it doesn't help than divorce will be best option. I guess?
But I will not leave you all until I die. And this is Mrs.kim Yn Promise.

They all looked at you in pure shock. They never thought that you will believe them this much.

Yn: And hubbies One more thing?

They all looked you in confused gaze and you said:

Yn: If any moment you faces any nightmare any of your past. So come to me I have the solution for that.

Namjoon: What solution?

Yn: You will know that when you will face any nightmare. And last question. Are you all Virgin's?

They all gulped and answered which shocked you to core:

Yoongi: No we aren't. What about you?

Now they all were looking excepting a yes answer.

Yn: Of course I am.

They all sighed in relief.

Yn: Okay hubbies. Now let's go to sleep we have university tomorrow. And you know all my siblings know that we have been married.

Jin: Oh okay! Guys let's go.

You also stands from taehyung lap and peck his lips. You went towards each of them and peck their lips and wished good night to them. After this you went towards your room to sleep..

Jin: What do you all think about her?

Jungkook: Hyung she is bitch who was sitting in hyungs lap.

Taehyung: Okay enough I am going.

One by one they all went towards there room. And drifted to sleep..

Finished......