Chapter-27 (Again)

AUTHOR POV:

Jin's auditable whisper took Kang's attention..The parents glared at Kim's which make them angered and her brothers stood around her....

Yeonjun and Eunwoo came and stood beside Yn and wrapped their arms around her shoulders...making the Kim's triggered....

They don't know but the they didn't like the attraction between the three...

Jungkook: Still the same slut!

Yn: I see...Still the same bastard...

She said taking the Kim's to an utter shock.. listening to her reply they can feel that she have changed...but they doesn't know that they are the reason behind her changness...

Namjoon: Still whoring around boys...

Yn: Then what about you filthy hoe...

She said coldly making Kim's embarrassed. Her family was proud of her...

Yn: Let's go...

She said to her family making them nodd their head..she turned around and bummed her shoulder to Yoongi intentionally making him out of her way.

They came out of restaurant and saw Yn who was standing with mixed emotions plastered on her face..

Sehun: Let's go Muffin...

He said as she happily nodded her head and went to her bike with her Dad...

KIMS POV:

When we saw her face we were shocked..still the same...but she was more beautiful.....we saw 14 boys around her....and her parents who were glaring at us.

When we saw two boy's with pale face came and wrapped their arms around her...we don't know but we didn't like their attraction....we were burning in anger when she called us hoes...

She went out bumping her should to Yoongi Hyung who was glaring at her with his cold face...

We also went out towards our limo when we saw her with her Dad going on her bike....

We could care less....we doesn't know but she triggered our anger.

AUTHOR POV:

Yn came and directly went towards her room her family didn't said anything because they knows that she is sensitive now...

But she...she is changed....She knows it wasn't her mistake.....She clearly knows that it was their mistake.

They misunderstood her...

Thinking this she stood under the cold shower taking out the thoughts of her past...

After taking bath of cold water she came out and wear some comfortable clothes..