Chapter-12 (Gift)

Author Pov:

Right Now you are sitting on your leaning on the bed thinking about your feelings for them.

Yn: Do I love them?  Of course I do... What I love them? Oh okay It's okay Yn You love them all.
But when they will love me? Will they ever love me or not?

Thinking deeply about this matter you didn't even notice that someone has entered inside your room.

Bts POV:

We entered inside her room to see her sitting on bed while her legs were crossed and she was in her deep thoughts. Maybe thinking about something.

We fake coughed to get her attention in which we succeeded. She looked at us and smiled making our hearts to beat faster.

Author Pov:

You smiled towards them and patted the place beside yours to make them sit comfortably.

They all say in circle in which you were in between.

Yn: So my boys I will ask some questions and you have to answer me honestly. Okay?

They all nodded their indicating that they will do..

Yn: So, in all of you who is the one who trust me?

They all were in their deep thoughts which makes  you a bit nervous of their answers.

Jin: I do.

Rest: We don't.

You looked towards Jin and smiled towards him

Yn: You really do? Or you are just telling me?

Jin: Nope I do really trust you....

Yn: Comprise okay? I don't know how to do...So.

He and others looked at you confused but your next actions shocked them to the core..

You softly pressed your lips on Jin's and asked him to move as you don't know how to do it.

He softly starts moving his lips on your lips and deepen the kiss by catching your nape and pulling it closer. After some secs you also start moving your lips on his softly.

After five minutes you broke the kiss and hug him tightly and said:

Yn: Thankyou so much to be my first kiss and the first person to trust me over here. I promise I'll never break your trust.

Jin: Now look at me....

You looked towards him and saw him already smiling at you. You kissed his forehead and turn towards other who were looking at you in jealous expression.

Yn: So my hubby now it's your turn....

They thought you will also kiss them for mins but you only give them a peck a their lips. They groaned feeling the lost of your soft lips.

They all looked towards Jin to see him already looking at them with a wide smirk. They glared at him to which he chuckled...

Yn: So, I have so many plans for night. First we will play truth and dare them we will cuddle and then we will sleep. What do you say?

They all nodded their heads smiling at you which you gladly returned back.

Yn: So let's with truth and dare!

You all sat in the circle. You were in between of Jimin and Jungkook.

You moved the bottle and it landed on Namjoon..