Chapter-44 (Don't Leave us)

AUTHOR POV:

Yn opened her eyes as she felt an extreme pain in her lower region making her gulp her saliva in order to recognize what happened to her.

She sat on the bed feeling a dizzy sensation in her. She looks around to find her self in her own room making her sighed aloud.

She starts to get up from the bed when she felt her legs was numb. She couldn't feel her legs anymore.

With the support of the edge of the bed she starts getting up slowly as she stood infornt of the mirror.

Her eyes were wide as someone's leg making her gulp her own saliva in nervousness.

She saw her neck, collarbones, shoulders, and breasts along with her full body to covered in dark hickies.

She recognized everything as a blush crept on her cheeks making her smiles slightly.

Shurgging her thoughts she went to take a cold and warm shower making her feel calm as river.

Wearing a comfortable outfit Yn exited her room as she came downstairs and saw Kim Brothers and Her brothers along with Hwan talking with eachother.

She frowned when she didn't saw her parents there neither Kim couple not Hwan's parents.

Were they planning something?

She got downstairs and her brothers smiled at her making her smile back. Her attention got diverted to Hwan as he smiles widely making her smile the same way.

Then to Kim Brothers as they were smirking at her making her cheeks to heat up. They gazed her from head to toe as smirks were plastered on their faces making Yn to feel embarrassed.

She went towards her eldest brother and hugged him tightly as she buried herself in him.

Minho hugged her more tightly caging her in his arms.

She sat on his lap as he sat on the sofa making her feel embarrassed.

Kim Brothers were a little jealous seeing her hugging him but left it free but their eyes got darken when they saw Hwan smiling at her with love fill in his eyes.

Their eyes were darkened and were glued to her making her feel upwards to see Kim Brothers darken gaze but....

Soon their darken gaze converted into smirks when they saw her half hidden hickies..

The maid disturbed them by telling that the breakfast was cooked so they all stood as Yn whisper something in Minho's as he nod his head and went out with his brothers along who dragged Hwan from their.

Yn smiles at Hwan seeing him struggling in strong grip on Kai and Seo-joon.

She giggled but someone grab her waist pulling her closer to him as she bumped into someone's chest making him feel a tingling sensation in his stomach.

She gazes up to see Jimin as he smirks seeing hickies on her neck.

She tried to pull herself out but retrain when he twisted her hands behind her back as her back got arched pressing her soft bosoms to his hard chest.

Yn gulp when she felt something hard poking on her inner thighs as she gazes down to see his erection making her eyes to go wide as socket.

Kim Brothers lefted a heartly chuckle seeing her cute reaction as she blush due to embarrassment.

Yn: Leave me..

She said struggling in Jimin's grip as his grip got tightened around her Having a fear of letting her go away from him.

He hugged her tightly as she was left shocked.

She heard some sniffing sounds as her heart got broken into many pieces seeing his teary eyes.

Yn's herself eyes started getting teary seeing him crying cutely while hugging her.

She didn't hugged him back neither she pushed him as he pressed himself more on her.

Jimin: Please don't le.av.e  u...s.

He said sniffing like a baby while his brothers stood their gazing at their brother as their eyes got teary seeing Yn's teary eyes.

Yn: Shhh I'm not leaving you Chim..

She spoke the last word as a whisper which was only audible for Jimin to hear as he looks at her with wide eyes making her nodd her head but soon he got quite as Yn motioned him not to tell anyone or else she won't talk to him.

The others stood their looking at the two of them with confusion writing on their faces but smile's were lingering on their lips seeing her smiling freely with them.

And there stood there boys smiling at the emotional scene which was going in the living hall. The three boys wiped their tears as they left the dining hall after giving some loud to Yn as she came back from her emotional world.

She wiped her tears than Jimin's who was gazing her with Love filled in his eyes as he scanned her entire face but his eyes darken seeing her pinkish lips.

Without thinking anything he groans as he smashed his lips on hers making her eyes go wide.

He pulls her closer to chest feeling her breathing as he continued to kiss her softly yet tenderly as she melted in the kiss as she started Kissing him back with the same passion.

He grabs her hips as she gasped and he entered his tongue inside her mouth devouring her lips and mouth mixing their saliva creating a hot moment.

Their stood other brother gazing at Jimin and Yn with their mouth hung open, eyes full wide, as they saw them kissing each other.

They wanted it to but we're afraid to ask her what if she pushed them back..

Soon Yn broke the kiss as heated blood rushes to her cheeks Making her look like a exact red tomato.

Yn gazes at others to see them looking at with hopeful eyes. As she just smirks and catches Jimin's hand and starts dragging him to Dining area.

The others boys groaned in Jealousy and Confusion and entered inside the dining hall to see Yn sitting between Hwan and Sehun.

Their eyes darken when they saw her smiling at Hwan with her most beautiful smile making them clenched their jaws.

They settled themselves as Yn gazes at them but frowned seeing them glaring at her.

She shrugged her thoughts and starts eating.

The atmosphere of the dining room was thick as someone's thighs as Yn was calmly eating without giving any attention to her surroundings.

But soon someone stated her a statement to which she choked on her own food and gazes at that person with wide eyes who said something and then to Kim Brothers who have their darken eyes fixed on her.

That something..

Hwan: Yn Uncle and Aunty have arranged our marriage for day after tomorrow.

Finished...