Chapter -17 (Hurt)

Yn Pov:

I entered inside my room while my tears weren't even stop flowing. I was sad but I can't force them to love me.

I truly loved them but why I am feeling this much angry..  No I can't..

I went towards my mirror and saw my face which is full of tears ...

Yn: I am not like this. I truly loved them it okay that they doesn't love me. I am not gonna force them nor I want to.
I will wait if they will try to love me. I know that
I still love them so much...

I wiped my tears and went towards my bathroom to get fresh.

Outside the room:

Jungkook: Hyung we are hurting her...

Jimin: Yes Hyung she truly loves us..

Jin: Jimina let's wait for tomorrow... We can might tell her the truth...

Yoongi: Hyung see she is crying because of us... We are reasons behind her tears...

Indeed they all were having tears in their eyes seeing the love of their life crying because of them..

After seeing that she went towards the bathroom they slowly started to go their room sleeping alone..

In these days they all used to sleep together with their wife.. but now they can't even ask her...

Crying sounds were coming out of her room but they can't do anything...

They just wanted to go to her hug and comfort her like she used to do....

Love is a feeling not a decision to make...

Timeskip to the Morning:

Yn Pov:

I came out of the bathroom after wearing my outfit for my university.... I am sad but I can't do anything.... I can make them fall in love with me..
I have to act normal.....

Yn Outfit: