Chapter- 57(🔞)

Author Pov:

She was standing on the mirror which have side shelves and a little bump downward to stand on it. She closed her eyes in frustration when she didn't saw any of them...

A moment later they came inside the room with a box in Jungkook's hand as she narrowed her eyes on it. The smirks which were plastered on their faces was making her ache down their.

Jin: So impatient! Huh?

He mocked her as he sat Infront of her making her to close her legs together seeing the deadly aura they were giving. Her heartbeat was racing faster than a bullet train...

Her mind was messed up when she heard box opening sound. Shifting her eyes from Jin to Jungkook just to get a shiver in her spine.

Her heartbeat was thumping inside her chest as she saw the things which were in Their hands.

Different sizes, different shapes even different colours...

Jimin: So baby girl from what you wanna start?

He asked tilting his head giving her a confused expression while smiling innocently but not to make sure she knew what was roaming in their minds..

Namjoon: This or this?

He asked while holding the pink vibrator in his hands making her shiver while the other silver vibrator with diamonds was shining...

Yoongi: Kitten tell us before we chose ourselve!

He said having a clit massager in his hands as she released a shaky Breath infront of them.

Hosoek: It seems like kitten is being naughty so let's decide by ownselves!

His voice echoes in her ears as she shaked her head negatively making their smirk to get broaden.

Taehyung: Too late to take your opinion baby girl!

He said as he showed her a boobs clipper and a max speed vibrator moreover his deadly smirk making her to create a pool down their between her thighs!

Jungkook: Hyungs let's start!

She looks at all of them to see them coming near her with sex toys in their hands which made her to shiver in place...

Jimin picked her in bridal style as he throws her on the bed carefully not wanting to hurt her! She senselessly looks at them wanting them to ruin her!

Her vagina was waiting to be filled by their cocks! She was getting impatient by every passing second!

Jin: So lets starts our show...

He smashed his lips on hers as he kissed her softly, licking her lower lips as she parted her mouth when he invaded his tongue inside her mouth while she kissed him back wrapping his arms around his neck!

He give her a long smooch before pulling as he gaze at her flushed face while her eyes were closed tightly...

Jin: So tasty!

He said while gazing towards her lips as he kissed her eyes and forehead before pulling back! She opened her eyes to look at them seeing them looking at her with permission eyes...

Her heart fluttered when she saw the worriedness passing their eyes making her blush...

She grabbed Taehyung's hands who was the most near to her as she slammed her lips on his. His eyes turned dark as he held her waist before giving her a rough kiss, entering his tongue inside her mouth devouring her like a hungry tiger.