Chapter-30 (Zayn)

AUTHOR POV:

??: Who am I?

As soon as Yn Heard this voice her eyes starts glistening....the person who helped her when she was thrown out of Kim Mansion...

She turned around and saw the person...her eyes widened seeing the person infront of her...her tears starts flowing....

Kim brothers got alerted thinking the person she doesn't like but what happened next make them clench their jaw...hands in fist....eyes darkened...

Yn jumped on him hugging him tightly burying herself in him...his hands were tightly on Yn's waist....her legs were wrapped around his waist...

The Kim couples got happy and smirk thinking their plan is working seeing their sons Jealous...

Yn: You came I thought....You forgot me...You Dumbo and weird zany....

??: Whom did you call Zany you monkey?

He said as they both laughed....Yn sniffed in his embrace but the men didn't forgot to wipe her tears and kissed her eyes...she smiled and said...

Yn: Why are you late Zayn?

Zayn: I'm sorry my Baby!

He said as she just nodded her head and hugged him again...

Hearing the word Baby the brothers got extremely angry...or perhaps Jealous...

KIM BROTHERS POV:

How dare he? How can she let him hug her? His hands were on her waist.... and he also kissed her eyes....

But why are we feeling Jealous?

AUTHOR POV:

Yn: So this is your suprise?

She said to Mr and Mrs.kim who just nodded their head while smiling...

Mrs.kim: Yes daughter....we got to know about Zayn from your parents....

Mr.kim: So till you are staying over here...he will also stay with us!

Brothers: WHAT?

The brothers shouted taking all the attention...Yn glared at them and Zayn just smirked and tightly wrapped his arms around Yn's waist...

Jin: why Dad?

Dad: Because he is my daughter's special person...so do you have any problem?

He said while eyeing Sana and Sarah who were drooling over Zayn...but the boy didn't even glance to them...

Yn:Thankyou so much Dad and Mom...

She said as she hugged her parents in-law....she kissed their cheeks...and then the maid interrupted..

Maid: Masters the dinner is ready...