Chapter- 55 (Horny)

Author Pov:

Upon listening to Jungkook's sentence her brother's eyes widened as two people looked at each other before folding their arms on their chest ready to see the drama!

Jimin: Why not?

He asked through his gritted teeth...

Minho: Jimin I don't know if she is ready to live with you now or not?

He asked confusingly as his sister never told them that she wanted to live with Kim Brothers again..

Their heart clench terribly hearing Minho's sentence...

??: Oppa! You know just see in their eyes they are guilty about the past! And love has always believed in giving second chance so why not them?

The girl with her soft voice speaks to Minho as the elders went in deep silence.

The Kim Brothers stood in confusion not knowing who she was!

Namjoon:And who are you?

??: I'm Emma Malik!

The girl said getting rid of the mask as the boys stared at her with their cold eyes.

Jungkook: Ohh! So you are this brat's sister!

He said in a mocking tone as they boy beside him clench his jaw in pure irritation.

??: Not sister! Wife bro...

Zayn's raspy voice made their eyes widen. She was his wife and at first they misunderstood their own wife thinking she was having affair with him...

Yoongi: And why are you calling her love?

Emma: Just because she is the only person who helped me in my toughest situation. She is like my best sister. The best girl I've ever met. My love...

The Kim Brothers scrunched up their nose seeing her calling a girl her love. It cringed them badly...

Seojoon: I also think she should go with them...

He said after thinking alot. They knew that she hadn't had divorce from them so legally she was still there lawfully wedded wife..

Listening to his sentence The Kim Brothers smirked slightly eyeing her who had her eyes closed.

Jackson: But hyung what if they hurted her again!

Zayn: If anything like past repeated in her life again. I swear I'll take her away from you all..

He spoke through his cold voice as the Kim Brothers nodded their head constantly.

Jin: So, can we leave?

The three elder Minho, Jongsuk and Soo-hyun nodded their heads as Hosoek went Infront of her picking her in bridal style as she was layed on Eunwoo's lap...

Heading inside the limo they went towards their own mansion wanting her to give a tight sinful punishment for being such a stubborn brat for her daddy's...

Emma look at Kang Brothers who were having dull faces..

Emma: It's her time to enjoy her life. So get a girlfriend and enjoy your life too....

She said in mocking tone making her husband to laugh aloud as Kang Brothers fake glared at her to which she sticks her tongue out...

At Kim Mansion...

The eight person's basically seven as one was practically unconscious. The seven boys entered inside the Mansion to see dim lights surrounding the hall.

The aura of the mansion was dim blue plus dark light surrounding everything. They felt heat rushing in their body seeing the decorations..

Inhaling the fragrance which was Rose, they kept their foots inside the mansion entering quietly. They were having so many plans in their mind..

First they wanted to enjoy...

So the second time they could filth their hands..

Sinful thoughts running their heads to their body. Their boner was clearly seen through their tight jeans..

They were fucking Horny for her!

Shifting her to the bed of master bedroom they exited the room as one of them was showering in that room so the others could shower in their own rooms..

After a year thet were feeling happy. Happy to have the person near them whom they loves alot.

A mistake can be done once or twice but an intentional mistake is done all over our life..

And now so they have not any plan to repeat their mistake again they should start a happy chapter of their life's right!

A happy new start!

A new start of their new family!

Where soon small kids will be roaming around!

A family to get completed!

Their family plannings!

Their wife and soon their kids will complete their lifes..

____________

A boring chapter.

Didn't had any idea to upload!

So, this book is coming to end!

The last chapter will be a longer chapter and will contain +5000 words.

And atlast Epilogue will come..

Thanks so much for making this book special! At first only a girl named someone special made me realise that I was a good writer. She commented on my starting chapters...

And now also there is a sissy who I love alot! She made my every day special just by sending me a single message.

Once she read this line she will understand whom I'm talking about...

So Thanks to this book and her...

The other Mafia Husband's Ot7 book will be continuing and then the second part will also come!

It's just I'm giving soo many hints of my story..

As from this chapter you can analyse that the next chapter will contain smut and a wild one!

Stay tuned!

Just comment one type and the next chapter will be uploaded soon. One is enough...

Please note this book is going to be finished so please comment once...

Lots of love...