Chapter- 21 (🔞)

??:Sorry..

The person said in a worried tone making her look at him but already saw him smirking at her...

Yn: What happened Chimmy?

Jimin: Who is Chimmy?

Yn: You who else....is here...

??: You forgot us baby girl..

The person said in his deep voice making her startled and hugged Jimin very tightly...

Yn: Tae Tae come out..

She said digging her face in jimin chest who was feeling butterflies with her touch..

Taehyung: How do you it's me?

Yn: By your smell and voice. And you all hiding behind sofa, curtains come out...

She said while smiling seeing them being naughty..

Soon they all came out from their hiding spot with an amused expression that how can their wife find out them without even making any voice.

Yn: So why did you called me?

Hosoek: First tell us are you trying to seduce us?

Yn: Nope.. why would I seduce my own husband's...

She said while smiling cutely but there eyes were stuck on her body making them drool over her and making them hard..

Yn Outfit

She looked at them seeing her body

She looked at them seeing her body.. She smirked at them...

Yn: So now can I go?

She said in a low voice not receiving any response she started to leave the room but was again pulled in by two hands...

She was crushed between two bodies making her back hurt....

She look up to see Jin in front and Namjoon at her back..

Yn: What are you all doing?

She said placing her head on Jin's chest Because her back hurted with a jerk this time.

They all got a little worried... For seeing her in this state...

Namjoon: Are you okay?

Yn: Yes I'm ....

Soon they all smirked seeing the innocent soul trapped between them who has no idea what is gonna happen...

Jin places his hands under top and starts crassing her back making circles and her breath hitched...

They all were in just their shorts and shirts...

And Namjoon's hands went inside the front of her top massaging her belly...