Chapter- 36 (Burn)

AUTHOR POV:

Today is the biggest day for Yn....Today is an award function for all the companies where they should be receiving Awards...

For their hard works, in which every company and even some companies from other countries had been coming...

Yn is nervous from the starts of the day where she is roaming all around the house...

Right Now Yn is roaming around the house talking to Minho who is telling her not to get nervous...

He his telling her to come over the KANG Mansion where they would be leaving together..

She is a girl who doesn't get nervous but today something is different...she can feel it..

Maybe today she will meet someone who will bring lots of twists in her life...

She entered inside her room to get a relaxing shower and then she will get ready to go KANG Mansion.....

YN POV:

AHH I'm so nervous... He's also not here...last time he was here with me....

I can't help but just pray that he would be with me...today...

Zayn said that he will be staying more out...

I got in the shower...and yeah just relax...

AUTHOR POV:

Right Now Yn have entered in Kang Mansion..she will be leading with them...

She remembered when Kim Brothers begged her not to leave them but she didn't agreed...

They were hurt when they saw Yn leaving like that as if it was not her house...

Leaving all the rubbish Yn went to her room for getting ready after greeting her family...

The family who supported her every now and then are planning a suprise for her...

AFTER 1 HOUR:

Minho: Where is this girl?

Jay: Hyung don't worry our Princess must be getting ready...

Kai: But why would she take this much time?

Sehun: Hyung it's okay she will be coming soon...

Jackson: Hyungs How am I looking?

Jackson said swaying his hips making his brothers roll their eyes...

Eunwoo: You are a perfect combination of pig and hippo...

Eunwoo said with a chuckle while Jackson's eyes were widen...

Yeonjun: And how about me?

Yeonjun said turning around making them again roll their eyes in annoyance...

In-Yeop: Hyung you are Jackson's brother so you also would be looking same like him..

He said as his brother's expect Jackson and Yeonjun laughs at the two of them...

Even though they all were wearing same outfit but still it reflects that they were looking very handsome...

Mom: It seems like our sons are very impatient to see their Princess...

Dad: Of course they would be you fat lady...

He said without thinking twice making everyone laugh their again to see the daily drama of the old couple.....

But soon when he realised what he said Mr.Kangs eyes were widen from the shock...

He nervously turned around to see his wife death glaring at him...