Royal Elegance- 5 (Romance)

Author Pov:

Taesin forcefully kicked the door open, causing it to swing wide open, while she observed him with a mix of emotions. Her curious hazel eyes wandered around his room as he pushed her inside.

With her mouth slightly agape and wide-eyed, she took in the size of the room, realizing it was so large that all her neighbors could sleep there.

She glanced back at him, noticing how he leaned against the door, his forehead covered by dark hair, and his intense gaze fixed upon her. A shiver ran down her spine as he looked down at her.

As he closed his eyes, he caught sight of her fair-skinned body. It was the first time he had ever touched a girl. Despite his aversion towards girls, something about hazel had stirred something within him, and he desired to hold her in his arms.

"Come here," Taesin commanded, causing her eyes to widen in surprise. She looked around the room, confused, before turning back to him. He pointed a finger in her direction, and he nodded in confirmation.

"You are not a member of our family. You are the new maid. You will cook, you will clean, and if you fail to do so, you will be punished!" His voice was authoritative, and hazel felt a range of sensations in her body as she listened to his deep voice.

"Am I not part of your family?" He raised an eyebrow, causing her to gulp as she looked at his handsome face. For a moment, everything else vanished from her mind.

"No," his tone snapped her back to reality. She sighed and flinched when a gunshot rang out. Her foot curled against the floor, causing her body to fall backwards, but..

However, just before she could fall, a pair of hands wrapped around her waist and pulled her towards him. She winced when he dug his nails into her waist, and without realizing it, she placed her hand on his chest.

Taesin stared deeply into her face, as if he was committing every detail to memory. She gazed back at him with innocent eyes as he held her tightly and made her stand on her tiptoes. She whimpered when he made her stand on his boots, her shock evident in her expression.

His arms were tightly wrapped around her waist, and her hands lightly touched his chest and shoulder as she tried to push him away. His eyes grew darker, and he pulled her even closer.

"Are you trying to push me away, Bella?" His deep, hoarse voice made her close her eyes and lower her head, her silky black hair falling to the side of her face.

Taesin's hand brushed against her hair strands, pushing them behind her ear, causing her to take a deep breath. His cold fingers then touched her cheeks, and she gasped at their closeness.

He observed his own finger as it touched her cheeks, before shifting his gaze to her lower lip. Gently, he rubbed her lower lip with his thumb, and Hazel felt a sensation she had never experienced before.

Desire filled his eyes, and he longed to do something to her. Something so intense that it would leave a lasting mark on her soul, but he held himself back due to her innocence.

"You're so innocent, aren't you?" He asked in a husky voice, hovering just above her lips and lightly touching them, causing her to grip his shirt tightly in her hand. A sense of satisfaction coursed through his body as he witnessed her reaction.

She opened her eyes and quickly shut them again when she realized how close he was. His lips brushed against the side of her lips, causing her heart to race.

"Do you know what couples do on their first night?" He asked in a husky voice, stepping backwards while still holding her close to him.

Confused, she opened her eyes and looked at him. Her mind was overwhelmed by their proximity, and she gazed at him with pure innocence.