Chapter- 38 (Marriage)

AUTHOR POV:

Upon entering the hall of the venue where the award ceremony was held, many people were proclaimed Kim Brothers.

But their eyes were just waiting for someone to appear.

They were literally drooling over the girl who had just entered the hallway as her parents walked in front of her and her brothers walked beside her with their dark and cold aura...

Seeing her in such a beautiful dress,light makeup and then her lips...they were just waiting to smash their lips on her....

Their eyes went cold again when they saw her smiling at everyone...

But their thoughts were interrupted when they saw their own parents heading towards the Kang's..

They quickly followed their parents from behind as their parents smiled seeing how eager their sons were to meet the person who was standing infront them with a smile...

Mr.Kim:How are you my brother?

Mr.Kang: I'm fine buddy..

Mr.Kim said hugging Mr.Kang who replied him with his same grateful gestures..

The same action got applied to Mrs.Kim and Mrs.Kang...

Mrs.kim: How are you sons and Daughter?

She asked to Yn and her brothers who diverted their gazes towards Mrs.kim...

Yn: I'm fine mum...

Yn said with a cute smile melting the heart's of Kim Brothers...who stood their with cold faces..

Minho: We are fine aunty...

Minho said plain fully as he was scared seeing the deadly gaze of Mrs.kang whose thoughts were written on her face...

Averting his gaze from her he look at his brothers who were gulping their saliva seeing the deadly glare sended by their mother to show respect...

Jackson: We are fine aunty... completely fine..see..

He said with his overreacting making Mrs.kang palmed her face seeing the reaction of her son..

The siblings chuckle awkwardly...

Until Yn's eyes fall on Kim brothers who are literally examining her...She gazes them as they looked gorgeous.

Faces with hints of smirks received the same response from her...

Their well built good bodies. Their clothes attracted attention. The way they were all dressed up was messing her mind...

But before letting her heart take over her mind, she turned her attention to her brothers...

Kim Brothers felt hurt when they saw her taking her eyes off them...they literally begged for her attention, which they knew she wouldn't give until she forgives them....

Seo-joon: Mom you talk we are going...

He said taking everyone's attention...

Mr.kang: You can go sons...

Their father said smiling making the siblings happy...

Sehun:Hyung can we take princess with us!

Yeonjun: Ofcourse she is coming..Right Chubs?

Kim Brothers stood their fisting their hands.. listening to the nicknames which her brothers were giving her..

Yn glanced at them and nodded her head happily to her brothers...

Mr.Kim: Sons you came go with them!