PART 08

*RECAP*

"Wait is it because of her why he isn't interested in this marriage?"

__________________

*AUTHOR POV*

U sighed and sat on a chair being tired from everything

*Y/N POV*

Gosh......where is everyone I can't find anyone. why they had to choose such a big venue. Aish I am feeling so hungry and look at all this people how they are enjoying the food and there's me who can't even eat anything from her own weeding.

Why I never knew that being a bride is so hard I used to think that being a bride is so fun like ur own weeding beautiful gown, venue, delicious food and many more but.......

Forget about it. all those bride whome I saw before on tv were probably happy cuz their husband loved them and they were happy that they were getting married whereas my husband...... nevermind.

*AUTHOR POV*

U said as ur eyes fell on the person who was talking with some people with his expressionless face and a glass of wine on his hand.

He was a little far from u. Even though from ur angle u could see him but from his side of view he couldn't see u. After seeing the glass of wine in his hand something strikes in ur crazy mind as u smirk.

*Y/N POV*

Time to have some fun. I was so busy in finding my dear parents that I forgot we have drinks in weeding let's go.......

*AUTHOR POV*

With a mischievous smile on ur face u ran...sorry almost ran but couldn't because of ur heavy gown. Holding it somehow with ur little hands u walked towards the counter where all the drinks were present. As the bartender saw u he bowed cause anyone can tell u are the bride and After all the bride of Jeon Jungkook.

Y/n:"I want a drink which is colourful"

The bartender was a bit confused but still made u the drink as u prescribed