PART 56

*RECAP*

U giggled and both of u spend rest of the evening and night together with a little fun and fight until u both were in ur dreamland while cuddling each other.

______________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

The day has come where jungkook has to leave

The day has come where jungkook has to leave. Leaving his drama Queen behind for at least two weeks.

Y/n:"daddy do u really have to go?"

JK:"yes Princess. It's really important for me to go."

Y/n:"can i go pretty pls?"

JK:"no cupcake and this is the 91th time i told u."

(Can't believe he even counted👀)

Right now Jungkook was trying to pack his luggage but isn't really able to do so cause u were sitting inside the luggage whining at him every other time trying to make him stay or take u with him.

Y/n:"how am i supposed to stay this long without u."

He sighed for the 4272828th time and said.

JK:"i know u will be fine. My baby is strong besides mom and eomma are gonna be with u till i come back. Now pls get up from the luggage angel. I need to pack up. My flight is in few hours."

U crossed ur arms over ur chest with a hmmp not even moving an inches. Finding no option left he picked u up effortlessly and put u down on The bed then start doing his work again.

It was true he never left u alone before going on a business trip. Usually his dad, ur dad or other members would handle business trips especially if it's outside the country. and if it's really important then he would take u with him.

But now he can't. Especially since this isn't a business trip at all. He is going on a mission to kill the person who leave scars on ur mind. But he can't tell u that either.

With all this thoughts Jungkook finished packing up and zipped up his luggage.

His gaze landed on his Princess who was shedding silent tears while sulking with crossed legs on the bed.

He chuckled before sitting on the edge of the bed and putting her in his lap so now u were straddling in his lap.

Y/n:"this isn't fair. Why everytime u can get angry at me and ignore me but everytime i get angry i can never ignore u no matter how much i try."

Jungkook didn't said anything. He just wiped ur cheeks and placed kisses all over ur face leaving ur pouty lips. Which he badly wanted to kiss.

JK:"better now my angel."

Y/n:"no."

He frowned and asked

JK:"why?"

Y/n:"i want it on the lips too."