PART 47

*RECAP*

U took a moment to analyze everything in ur brain like where u were and what was happening around u. Suddenly a figure caught ur eyes and u said.

Y/n:"hi...Miss Hoe."

____________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

Silence is all everyone could hear for the next moment then all men's present there choked on whatever drink they were having

Silence is all everyone could hear for the next moment then all men's present there choked on whatever drink they were having. Taehyung was coughing badly due to choking hard.

Jimin was patting his back while jungkook had a shock look on his face and the lady who was sitting opposite had her face red due to anger.

Loe:"what did u said"

She slammed her hand on the table while yelling at u. U flinched at her sudden outburst.

Y/n:"w-what's wrong?"

U looked around mostly seeing shocked and confused faces all over the table.

Loe:"u still have the guts to say what's wrong huh how dare u call me a hoe. U are the one who is a hoe. I know u-"

She kept on shouting nonstop until a more larger hand slammed more loudly on the table making everyone present there flinch and pin drop silence.

(Poor table🥲)

Everyone looked at the person and there was Jungkook. His eyes darkened and became red and jaw was clenched.

JK:"dare to say another word about my wife and i will make sure u will be under six feet ground right now on the spot."

Shivers ran down on everybody's body his voice dripped with rage even u were now afraid to look at him or hid ur face in his embrace.

Loe:"b-but jungko-"

JK:"It's Mr Jeon for u."

Loe:"but she called me-"

Jungkook glared at her which made her shut up there in the spot. He then gently turned ur face towards him motioning u to speak and explain everything.

Y/n:"i didn't did anything. Isn't Hoe her name, i didn't knew she didn't liked anyone calling her by name. I swear that's what she told me on our-"

U were talking in one breath and here listening to u jimin and taehuyng had a hard time to control there laugh. Jimin was trying so hard to control himself from laughing that his whole body was shaking.

For a moment everyone looked at him while he tried to compose himself but ended up falling from the Chair. This time everyone's attention was in him.

and after that hard falling from chair his laughing stooped and he was able to compose himself but then by looking at his soulmates condition taehyung burst out laughing and only stopped after receiving glare invitation from Jungkook

Jungkook then motioned u to stop who was continuesly scrambling words nonstop almost stammering.

He than looked up and said

JK:"i hope u got ur ans Ms. han. She mistook ur name."

Loe:"how can she mistook someone's name like that and when in the hell did i said to call me by my name."

JK:"u introduced yourself as loe to my wife on the day when we got married. And not only that u even threatened her in not to get close to me. Ms. Han do i need to give a knock and make u remember ur place."

Mr Han:"Mr Jeon can we forget the past and-"

JK:"Mr Han u and ur daughter should come out of ur delusional now. U know that i am committed to someone but every time u had to bring ur daughter in our meetings and partnership just to what seduce me. Do i look like stupid to u foolish people.

And not only that, last time cause of this matters i took down the deal u were offering. Today i knew exactly for what reason u called this meeting. Deals and business are just an excuse for u to meet me

And the reason why today i came here at once after ur call from yesterday is beacause from today onwards there will be no partnership Between us. I declar that from today onwards the partnership Between u and me has officially ended.

Mr Han:"Mr Jeon i-"

JK:"my guards will escort u out."

U just stared at those two figures who were almost dragged out from the restruant. Mr Han was looking down all the time touching his face as if trying to hid his face while Ms. Loe looked like a volcano who would burst out any moment.

JM:"so this is the reason why u bring y/n with u."

JK:"u don't know how hard i had to control myself Everytime i saw that bit- women in front of me."

V:"yeah so true. But y/n-aah i am really proud of u today. I must say hoe name does suits her really well."

JM:"yeah and did u saw her face. She looked like a total clown. U really made our day today."

They both laughed while giving high five together. But here u were confused.

Y/n:"i-i don't understand. What u-"

JM:"aiyya don't worry about it."

He said while gesturing his hand in a 'no problem' manner but it didn't helped with ur confusion. U wanted to know why they were laughing so much and why loe was so angry when u mispronounced her name.

Ur thoughts were occupied when u felt someone's hand was gently pulling ur face towards them and it was none other than ur hubby.

JK:"don't say that word again ok. That's a bad word."

Y/n:"what does that mean?"

V:"it means- ahh umm never mind it's a bad word don't say it ok."

JM:"otherwise ur daddy will kill u along with us."

They Both giggled and stopped after receiving glare From Jungkook for 1427926788382th time.

*TIME SKIP*

U both were in the car currently going towards ur home. After some more jokes, bickerings, laughing and scolding u guys had lunch and after sending them off u both were now going home.

In the ride u were awfully quite which was making jungkook a bit worried. It was really abnormal for u to act like a normal human being.

Anyway after reaching home u were surprised by a warm and tight hug. Breaking the hug u saw.

Y/n:"mom?"

__________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.