PART 51

*RECAP*

There were many times u confessed. Every time u could get a treat or sweet sugar from him but he never said those three magical words back.

JK:"i know sweetheart. Me too."

_________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

The night fall with the moon shining Bright

The night fall with the moon shining Bright. But other than just the moon there was something else which was also shinning bright under the moonlight.

And that was his eyes. Which was shinning with adoration for the girl he loved with his everything.

The girl was asleep like a light in his embrace all snuggled up like a bug but the man,

Sleep was probably the least thing that mattered to him right now. It wasn't the first time he was admiring his Princess like this but everytime he felt like he never got enough.

He stared at every little features of her. Occasionally putting a few of her feather like hair behind her ear so nothing could be covering his view.

Time felt unreal. How he wished for it to stop and just be like this but he knows time stops for none. It still feels unbelievable to him that how fast months have passed by since their marriage and here he is head over heels for a girl who he thought that he would be hating for the rest of his life.

Life took a huge turn which made him believe the words 'expect the unexpected'.

Just as much as he was happy for everything in his life. A part of him was scared for the future. He don't know what does the future helds for them.

He would often wonder if things Between them will change. Of course it will change but it is gonna be a good or a bad change? His Princess who is now so dependent on him obviously won't be like this a few years later.

Maybe she would be more mature. More beautiful and would understand things better. A part of him is scared about the fact that what if her feelings changes as time passes by.

She doesn't even understands fully the meaning of love. What will happen on the future. Not to forget his job which will always leave a trail of worriedness in his mind.

No matter how many guards he have or no matter how much protection he use. The future is always unpredictable to everyone.

He wasn't the man who always thought that love makes a person weak rather he always thought that even if loving someone is weakness It's also strength and power to become more strong.

Maybe things didn't really turned out how he wanted but at the end of the day he was happy. Never knew a bar of chocolate or a simple ice cream will melt down a person this sooner.

And that person was none other than his own wife. Sometimes he really wishes to leave everything behind and just focus on her, spend time with her 24/7. But for long can be do that. One day or other he needs to come back to his field. Not for him but at least for her for their better future.

Overall he wishes for the time to slow down and let him enjoy his peaceful moments with his girl. A part of him never wants her grow up. He may sound like a parent.

(Which he basically is😏 cause i mean she calls him daddy for a reason right🤔🤫)

(sorry i probably cracked u guys in the middle of the story but yeah that's how i am. Think it as a job of mine #from ur not so normal author.😘now back to the story)

Some people might even wonder that why he needs to think so much he's her husband She's his wife. If he wants he can fuck her, ruin her innocence and what not.

but to him whenever at the end of the day he would come back home and a pair of arms would jump on him with a beautiful chubby smile and her doe eyes which helds nothing but just love and and innocence in them he wants nothing but to protect it.

He really didn't lied when he vowed that if someone wants to even touch a single a strand of her hair they first need to get over his dead body.

He knows she loves him with all her heart. He could see them in her eyes. Whenever she smiles at him her eyes smiles as well which makes him adore her more. But she doesn't understands the meaning of love fully at least not until now.

So he is waiting for the perfect time to tell her about it. He would confess his feelings to her when she will be able to understand them as well. He loved her endlessly and this endless love of his will never become less but will grow more.

After-all it is endless.

For now like every other day and night he would tell her this three magical words back when she is in her dreamland.

JK:"i love you too my Princess. I love you a lot."

And with a last kiss on her head nose eyes and cheeks he let his eyes get closed and sleep took over.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Jungkook tried to wake u up but all u said was

Y/n:"night night. I am sleepy."

JK:"muffin It's already morning. Wakey wakey."

He said and made u half sat up more like just leaning ur head on the headboard which cause u to whine.

All of a sudden u felt a rush of waterfall down there which cause u jolted up and rush towards the bathroom.

Jungkook was a bit taken back from ur sudden jump on the floor and running inside the washroom but nevertheless he let u freshen up respecting ur privacy.

A few moments later u came out with slight burning cheeks and a pout barely visible on ur face.

Just as he was about to ask u what happened u Spoke

Y/n:"why i am feeling so lazy and tired?"

JK:"when u don't feel precious?"

Y/n:"shut up. It's hurting."

And in a blink of eye his eyes grew worried as he came towards u and said

JK:"is it hurting bad?"

Y/n:"no just slight pain. It's bearable."

He sighed in relief and gently ruffled ur hair with a soft smile. Usually u are the type of girl who would intensionally make things look more difficult and big even if it's just a slight headache or something u will continuesly nag at him just to get his attention and now here look at u.

(Just how fast the night changes😌)

JK:"Let's go and have breakfast shall we.

U nodded and Both of did ur usual breakfast and the rest of the daily routine was also pretty much same except for ur occasionally mood swings which were swinging more than any swings present in a park.

_______________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.