PART 59

*RECAP*

"Gotta need to good now my Princess. Bye my sweet fluff."

Y/n:"bye daddy."

___________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

Once again he went inside and sight he got to see inside made his burning heart feel at ease

Once again he went inside and sight he got to see inside made his burning heart feel at ease. Blood was oozing down from almost every part of jensen's body.

He walked closer with a wide smirk formed on his lips. His raging heart was feeling satisfied but not his raging eyes.

JK:"so how does it feel motherfucker. Pretty good right."

The man laying on the ground couldn’t utter a single word or any sound his life was barely hanging around the thin string.

"How does it feels getting fucked in ur ass by your own damn fingers. Pretty good right."

Suddenly Jungkook pressed his foot on his lower body from where they had cut down his manhood.

"An innocent soul had to suffer since her birth even before her birth. My love was traumatised since the age she could barely remember anything because of u and ur sick father.

At the age where other kids gets all giddy and happy to feel all the new moments of life and feelings, she is freaking confused of her own emotions, of her own body language."

He kicked his stomach multiple times with rage dripping from his eyes and voice full of anger and venom.

"Because of u son of a moron she is fucking terrified from almost all the things. Ur sick games made her sick and fragile in the most impotent way.

I fucking can't even take her out of it fully even in all this months. A slight motion makes her remember all those horrible days she had to spend and it fucking always gives her panic attack.

And i can't do anything but just console her. U tainted her mind in the most horrible way. She is afraid of everything. She wants to go out Have fun but at the same time she can't even take her feets out from the bed. And it all happened because of u bastard."

He finally stopped kicking him with a last stomp on his face.

"Is the sand hot enough now?"

Jungkook asked one of his guards to which he nodded and bring out the stack of sand which have been in the stove all this time getting hot.

He took the pit of sand and pured it down all over his body. A blood trickling scream Was heard with whimpers.

Jungkook sat down on the chair and watched his fav show in which his opponent was wiggling and trying to ease the burn but it only made his situation worse as his body was already burnt with iron and salt.

His screams and whimpers felt the best music in Jungkook's ears. He kept watching with a proud smirk and satisfied look on his face how  ever his heart wasn’t still fully satisfied.