PART 34

*RECAP*

He quickly yet gently finished off the rest of the shower then wrapped u around in another towel while wrapping ur hair with another one.

___________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

Jungkook got out from the bathroom obviously carrying u As always

Jungkook got out from the bathroom obviously carrying u As always. Then he put u down on the couch before going to take out ur clothes.

Poor jungkook got wet to get u shower even though he had already taken a shower before u.

He then came towards to u who was still crying and sniffing.

JK:"goes u are crying as if someone is going to take ur life."

Y/n:"yeah someone took my life and that person is u."

U said and pointed at him while he raised his eyebrows.

JK:"i think one week and two days weren't enough for u how about one week and three days."

Y/n:"u-u take that back." u said while still pointing at him.

JK:"well i don't take things back but i surely give more so in total it's gonna be one week and four days."

and that was it loud cryings filled the room while jungkook massaged his temples as if he isn't the one behind her cryings.

"One week and five days." that was all he said and ur cryings immediately died down into sniffles.

Only u know how badly u wanted to protest but knowing very well that the man in front u won't hesitate to add more days u kept quite with a lot of difficulty.

Jungkook finally turned around from u and took out ur clothes before again turning towards u.

Y/n:"why u picked these i want casual clothes."

JK:"in which angle they don't look casual to u?"

Y/n:"in every angle besides i kept them for going out which i don't think will ever happen."

U said and rolled ur eyes while jungkook sighed and started dressing u up when suddenly something clicked in ur lil brain.

"Wait are we going out?"

u exclaimed excitedly with a big and bright smile forgetting about the fact that just now u were angry with him and he didn't gave u any candy.

JK:"yeah."

he replied halfheartedly which made u a bit confused but u shrugged it off because Everytime u went out before with ur parents they were also like this. Tensed and scared for u only.

Y/n:"where are we going then?"

JK:"let me finish my work first."

He said without looking at u. His voice was cold and didn't left any room for any further conversation so u could only pout and wait for him to finish dressing u up.