PART 12

*RECAP*

They quickly bid their goodbyes and Jungkook let out a sigh of relief closing his eyes and when he opened them again a smirk was plastered on his face already.

JK:"and here I come my 'little baby wifey'." He said and went upstairs to ur shared bedroom

__________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

Here u are sitting on the edge of the bed while biting ur nails cause of nervousness

Here u are sitting on the edge of the bed while biting ur nails cause of nervousness. Soon u heard sound of footsteps as u stood up from bed looking here and there thinking for a escape and just before the door was opened u ran and hide inside the walking closet cause nothing was coming in ur little brain for now.

Jungkook opened the door with a big smirk plastered on his lips. He came inside and closed the door with back of his leg while his eyes immediately started wondering around the whole room looking for the little particular figure and soon his eyes stopped at the door of the closet which was slightly opened and lights were on.

It didn't took him a second to know that u were hiding Inside the closet and he knew what exactly he has to do. He slowly walked towards it but stopped a few meters away from the door.

JK:"y/n.....I know u are in the washroom so listen I have a urgent meeting at office so I am going and I am telling u don't try to pull any of ur stupid stunts while I am not home u got it."

He said it extra loudly and opened the bathroom door which was beside the closet then closed it a little loudly making u think that he left the room.

He intentionally stood a few meters away so that he could easily open the bathroom door and close it also from his angle u won't be able to see him and he can also catch u easily Up in this way.

As per his plan u peaked out ur head to make sure he is gone and as from ur angel u saw everything clear u came out giggling while jumping around a little still not noticing the man behind u.

Y/n:"yes! I am safe now. That man, he thinks that he can scold me or made me do whatever whenever he wants huh. He thinks I won't be able to escape from him aiyoo I never knew it was so easy to escape from him thanks to his meeting I didn't even had to do anything"

U were talking as u want and was laughing. but not until a deep voice spoke behind u making ur laugh and steps stop there dead on it tracks.

JK:"oh really."

U turned around and there he was standing with his hands on his pockets leaning on the wall and looking straight into u.

U didn't moved neither u spoke a word "what happened wifey did cat caught ur tounge hmm and what were u saying u really think I would let u go so easily"

He took a step forward and in a blink of eye u were in his arms making u stop breathing for a moment and the moment u finally processed everything u both were already on the bed with u on his lap while his arms were wrapped securely on u so that u won't be able to escape.

"I am sorry" is only what left from his mouth as u turned ur head towards him looking at him with ur big doe eyes which melted his heart more at the adorable sight. "I shouldn't have behaved like that it was our first day of marriage after all and..."

He couldn't finish his sentence as u crushed yourself in him hiding ur face in his chest. Jungkook was a bit taken by but soon he heard ur sob cause no matter what it was all that u needed right now.

Before u used to get pampered and consoled a lot but today u really thought that maybe it won't happen ever again. Even though Mrs Jeon scolded Jungkook but it was not what u wanted.

And now that he apologized u weren't able to hold ur tears anymore.

Y/n:"s-so u a-are interested i-in this m-marriage." U said with a lot of difficulty in between ur cryings as Jungkook couldn't help but chuckled at this sight.

Ur tears filled doe eyes and a little red nose also the way u were sniffing because of ur crying.

JK:"and what makes my baby wifey think that I am not interested in this marriage?" He said while wiping ur tears away

Y/n:"u...never showed any.....interest even in....our first meet when I....tried to start a conversation u.....just ignored me a-and in our wedding u didn't smiled for a single second.....s-so I thought u didn't liked me and this marriage doesn't matters to u"

U finished saying while looking down playing with his fingers.

JK:"so does this marriage matters to u?" U looked at him and immediately nodded ur head which Jungkook found so cute that another laugh broke from his lips while u looked at him confused

Y/n:"why are u laughing?"

JK:"oh my.......this is my first time seeing someone at ur age especially a girl being so excited cause they are married at their teen age"

He continued his laugh making u pout which made him squish ur cheeks

Y/n:"ayii don't do that I am not a baby"

JK:"really but the way u were behaving from our first meet everyone will say that u are a baby."

Y/n:"so u did noticed me?"

JK:"of course I noticed everything about u from our very first meeting"

Y/n:"really! than tell me everything that u noticed"

U said with excitement in ur voice while Jungkook smiled warmly before telling u everything.

______________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.