PART 36

*RECAP*

Even though u only woke up cause of the food but didn't had much. Jungkook could only feed u a few spoons of soup and a few bites of pasta. Later on he forced u to finish the sandwich but u only took a bite and didn't had anything else no matter what.

Until.......ur ice cream was arrived.

________________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

For a moment u jumped and become happy as the waiter placed it on the middle of the table

But then u slumped back with a pout and again snuggled up against jungkook as u remembered about ur punishment.

Jungkook chuckled to himself knowing what's going inside in that pretty lil brain of urs.

He fake coughed and pulled the ice cream just in front of him. While ur sad pout turned into an angry pout.

*Y/N POV*

What a meanie big bad guy he is. How dare he order ice cream and enjoy to himself after giving me punishment.

And now at his audicity look how he just kept it right in front of my eyes and now he will eat it urghh. I want some ice cream too. Look at those chocolates and toppings.

But that so called doctor also said i cannot be in a sugar rush. Eomma this is pure torture aha aha aaa.

*AUTHOR POV*

U kept gazing at it while the pout on ur lips only got bigger.

U were busy in ur thoughts looking at the ice cream while jungkook was busy looking at u.

He felt like u will eat the ice cream just by gazing it with ur eyes. Inside he was quite proud that u were taking ur punishment so well. At first he thought maybe u would try some tricks again but u didn't neither u said anything.

*JK POV*

My poor baby this doctors appointment really drained all her energy that now she doesn't even have the energy to think of any tricks let alone do it.

*AUTHOR POV*

He kept his gaze only at u of course.

(Where else he's supposed to look at huh😤)

Admiring how u were just looking all snuggled up against him.

JK:"u want some?"

His sudden voice made u flinch slightly as u looked up at him then back at the Ice cream in front of u before nodding a little.

"Alright then i will give it to u but first u need to finish up all ur foods."

U looked at him with ur eyes sparkling full of hope.