PART 46

*RECAP*

U and Jungkook also reached home and got freshen up and directly went to bed after having dinner. And slept ur night off by being in each other's arms.

___________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

Jungkook was currently standing in his office entrance while talking in with amd waiting for his driver.

He needs to pick u up and he was late already. He wanted to drive Himself and pick u up but fate had other plans. He was so stressed nowadays that he forgot to add fuel and now his car is also left at his mansions garage so he Jas no other option but to wait for his another car to come with his driver.

Because this morning Jungkook came in his office with his another other car with Asher after dropping off y/n.

Just then taehyung and Jimin also came

JM:"Jungkook are u going to pick up y/n."

JK:"yeah why?"

He said not looking up from his phone.

V:"are u planing to take her told the meeting?"

JK:"meeting?"

His brows crunched together in confusion until his brain clicked up and he remembered that they have a meeting and It's not about any simple business meeting. He completely forgot about it

U guys can say that nowadays except for matters or things related to his wife, he forgot everything else.

This morning he forgot to take the important files and papers and had to go back Just to get it back. As he doesn't really trusts anyone in this matters also no one else was allowed inside his home office except for u.

He got out from his thought when he found tae and Jimin calling him.

JM:"where u are lost bro?"

JK:"nothing i was just thinking-"

V:"whatever u were thinking u can think in the car but for now let's move on or we are gonna be late."

With that they took off as the driver has arrived already.

They were in the middle of the road when Jungkook noticed something.

JK:"stop the car."

The car halted on it's place.

V:"what the fuck. Jungkook what's wrong now?"

He asked being irritated but Jungkook just ignored him and got off the car. The other two minions also followed him behind blindly.

JM:"poor TAETAE no one finds it ur opinion important."

He mocked him which taehyung ignored.

JK:"guess what he doesn't find ur opinion important either."

JM:"shut up and why the hell u need to visit the convenience store."

JK:"i will buy some snacks for y/n. She is acting so weird since this morning. Don't know why but She's finding everything annoying and irritating.

Her mood is swinging more than the swings in the park. I don't want her to whine all the time in the meeting so it's better to give her snacks."

Jungkook then picked out ur favourite snacks and his minions also didn't stopped themselves and took tons of snacks too.

JK:"what are u guys doing?"

JM:"picking out snacks after-all it's ur treat."

JK:"when did i said it's my treat?"