PART 15

*RECAP*

JK:"why are u so eager to know about last night hmmm"

Y/n:"c-can u stop with that weird smile of urs and tell me. I w-wanna know c-cause it was my first time drinking and I wanna know that how I acted while being drunk besides I......just tell me na"

JK:"alright then listen........."

________________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

Jungkook started speaking while u put ur full concentration on him and to his words

*FLASHBACK ON UR FIRST NIGHT*

(sorry but Pls imagine it as night time😅)

A car stopped in front a big ass mansion's gate soon a guard came and opened the door while bowing to the man who just came out of the car with his newly wedded bride who was in his arms sleeping like a baby.

He held u softly, protectively and gently like a feather where u were sleeping while putting ur head on his chest not caring about anything in this world.

He slowly walked inside while each and every single guard bowed to him in respect of their young boss while he just kept on walking without caring about anything.

Jungkook directly went to ur shared bedroom and put u down on the bed than took of ur heels and to see that ur feet have gotten swollen. Letting out a sigh he massaged his temples being trusfrated.

He looked at u last time before going inside the washroom to get freshen up but after taking his clothes of course.

*TIME SKIP*

He came and his eyes directly landed on u who was sleeping uncomfortably. Ur one leg was falling out of the bed and ur head was on the mattress while the pillow and the blanket were on the floor.

JK:"u took the whole bed and didn't even gave place to this pillow and blanket. God knows how I will be able to get place on this bed."

He again sighed before approaching u. Layers of sweat were covering ur forehead because of the alcohol effects even though the air conditioner was on.