PART 49

*RECAP*

They both turned their head and saw u wrapped around a towel with tears pooled up around ur eyes.

___________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

They both rushed inside and Jungkook was the one who cupped ur cheeks and started asking questions nonstop

JK:"Princess are u ok. Is everything Alright? It is hurting bad?"

Before u could answer his questions he was shoved out of the way by Mrs jeon.

J/M:"shut up and get away. Do u think she is ok when she is crying."

She then looked towards u and said in a soft voice.

"Dear tell me what's wrong?"

Y/n:"mom the bleeding isn't stopping."

J/M:"dear it will take at least 4-7 days to stop."

Y/n:"b-but this much b-blood am i not gonna die from bleeding so much."

J/M:"of course not honey. U will be just fine. And yah u Jungkook stop staring like a dumb and go to the store and buy all the necessary items."

Hearing his mom Jungkook's eyes got bigger and he nervously smiled before saying.

JK:"m-mom how about u go and i stay with her u know more about stuffs than me."

J/M:"after the way u screamed before u still think that i am gonna u with her in this situation. Or wait are u saying this cause u dont know what to buy."

Mrs jeon looked at her suspicious while Jungkook shook his head aggressively.

JK:"no of course not mom i am just saying that cause-"

J/M:"i dont wanna hear anything so Now go and buy everything that's needed also don't forget to buy her fav chocolates and treats."

She said and practically shooed him off out of the room.

Having no option left Jungkook sighed and started going to the store his heart was beating like a marathon and that's all because he was scared that what if he messed up and buys the wrong item and then his mom again lashes out in him.

Yes this poor man knows nothing about this stuffs indeed. How was he even supposed to know when he never had any sister or girlfriend before besides he was gone abroad at a young age so not even his mom was able to let him know about this things.

But of course he also isn't like y/n he knows the basics like what they use and how probably women's feel during this time or the month but other than that he knows nothing and after being a grown ass man he won't go and ask his mom unless its necessary

Since instead of getting the actual answer he have to hear rantings for an hour.

He could have just send one of the maids but his mom being his mom sent all the maids for a day leave since she was going to surprise them and spend the day with them.