PART 11

*RECAP*

She said and both of them made their way outside closing the door behind as u sat there not knowing what to do just praying not to face that devil again

________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

*AT DOWNSTAIRS*

*AT DOWNSTAIRS*

Jungkook and his mom came down and as soon as they reached the living room she turned towards her son but before she could open her mouth he interrupted.

JK:"mom pls u already scolded enough even though it wasn't really my fault and I know what u gonna say so no need for that."

J/m:"yah u ungrateful brat it was obviously ur fault u were supposed to stay beside her during the entire wedding but ur stupid ass decided to leave her alone also do I need to remind u that what other teenagers do at this age.

U are lucky that y/n isn't even 1% like them. She is totally pure and innocent. We all clearly know about her even if u have only met her once and than got married but u also know what type of girl she is"

JK:"I know mom but she really tests my patience u don't know what method I had to use just to feed her breakfast"

J/m:"ok ok but congratulations on ur first step y/m would be so happy to know that her daughter had vegetables with a full glass of milk hahaha. We knew u could handle her that's why y/d choose u for her he definitely knew that u would be perfect for her either as her Guardian or either as her husband."

JK:"yeah yeah everyone knows that I am perfect for her but about me?"

J/m:"what about u? U are obviously the most luckiest man in this whole world to get a such cute sweet and innocent wife like her.

She is obviously better than those bitches and sluts. Like where can u find such a girl like her especially when she belongs to a Mafia family.

Some of them are just gold digger while some of them probably wants u for their own profit and fame or some of them are also just living on their dad's money not caring about anything so be grateful that u got such a good wife."

JK:"yeah yeah my good wife" (note the sarcasm)

J/m:"yah what's with that tone huh tell me would u be happy to get one of those arrogant or gold digger or one of those sluts huh."

JK:"aish mom it's not like that, u know I just wanted someone a bit older and mature"

J/m:"u piece of shit I am warning u, I don't wanna hear it anymore and didn't u said u wanted someone who isn't arrogant or have bitchy attitude and also someone with whom ur marriage could be a success in both business and underworld"

JK:"I know everything turned out perfect for both families but I swear mom u would also rethink if u were here last night. Like literally U know there are over 7 trillion nerves in a human body and she manages to get on every single of them of mine"

J/m:"aish u should look at the positive side it's not even one day and she already floods in ur entire body" she pat his shoulder with a proud smile

"u already call her ur blood it proves her importance in ur body and life I am so proud of u both. Anyway what happened last night?"

JK:"u really wanna know what happened last night" he wiggled his eyebrows with a teasing smile making Mrs Jeon embarrassed

J/m:"aish this kid anyway Jungkook listen I can understand ur frustrating of course no one would like this sudden changes in their life but have u thought of y/n she is only 15 think about it how she is feeling suddenly away from her parents, her home where she lived since her birth.

Now she have became a guest of a home which she used to live just yesterday can u imagine fer feelings. Now even if she wants she just can't go back leaving everything"

JK:"mom it's not like that I would cage her up or won't allow her to meet her parents."

J/m:"I know but look she came in a total new environment where she doesn't even have a single idea about. U are an adult but she isn't heck even u are tensed after this sudden marriage then think how she is feeling.

Y/d ensure y/n's safety to u but do u think she feels safe in this sudden new environment and cherry on top ur first impression."

JK:"mom pls now don't say stuff like first impression matters and blah blah...."

J/m:"oh course it matters ok leave it do u think she trust u enough or feels safe around u after all this happened from ur first meet till now?"

Mrs Jeon's question made his son's head lowered because he also knew that whatever she was saying was true but him being a man full ego didn't wanted to accept it.

JK:"it wasn't my fault u guys never told me the actual reason if I knew things before maybe it could have been different"

J/m:"we did that because if y/d trusted u than he should also trust u enough and tell this reason to u himself which he did."

JK:"alright I got it was all about fate and distany we can't do anything y/n and I were meant to be either by hook or crock"

J/m:"so finally u understood"

JK:"as if I have a choice. This conversation wasn't going anywhere and its almost lunch time I need to feed y/n because my baby wife won't eat until I feed her"

Mrs Jeon couldn't help but laugh at her son's statement.

J/m:"alright alright I also should go now but Jeon Jungkook I swear if someday my daughter would come to crying because of u I won't care if u are son or not I would just directly stab u with my silver knife or shoot u with my fav golden gun got it"

JK:"yes ma'am I won't hurt her ever until she stays a good girl and listen to me, u know right that I need to be strict with her."

J/m:"hmm but don't go too far otherwise u know"

JK:"yes yes u go bye mom"

They quickly bid their goodbyes and Jungkook let out a sigh of relief closing his eyes and when he opened them again a smirk was plastered on his face already.

JK:"and here I come my 'little baby wifey'." He said and went upstairs to ur shared bedroom

___________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.