PART 20

*RECAP*

Jungkook made sure u finished everything including a glass of milk then went off to head ur new school.

__________________

*AUTHOR POV*

Sitting inside the car Jungkook briefly holds in his arms as u quietly sat down on his lap resting ur head on his chest

No one said anything after sitting down. It was all silent except for ur lil sniffs coming time to time.

Jungkook knew something was cooking in ur mind and he wasn't wrong. U were both scared and anxious after the bombdrop news.

His heartbeats were the only thing that was now keeping u from getting all panicked. U wanted to confront ur parent about the sudden change.

But a part of u already had a idea that maybe it was all planned and Jungkook knew everything about it especially when he changed the topic to something else everytime u told him to call it parents.

U were mentally preparing yourself for ur next stunt which u might pretty much regret later but u just couldn't help or hold onto yourself....... not until u know the actual reason behind.

The chain of thought broke down when the car came to an halt indicating u have reached ur destination. Anxiety hit hard again which didn't went unnoticed by Jungkook.

JK:"relax babe. I know u are probably anxious or nervous but it's alright and yeah u might not find ur old classmates in here but I assure u its gonna be fine."

He didn't knew that his words actually eased her down knowing she won't be facing her old classmates but either way u weren't ready to face anything

as u shook ur head trying to deny giving it best puppy eyes hoping it would for last time but it didn't Jungkook only gave u a stern look making u gave up.

Since morning U have been trying to make him back up on his decision by giving him ur puppy eyes, coaxing him even after crying ur heart out it didn't worked.

What shocked u the most was that he actually managed to avoid ur puppy eyes whereas in ur whole life u have gotten away with things just by giving anyone ur puppy eyes. But in his case u were completely shocked as if lightning strikes u seeing it didn't worked.

Anyway after all this time one thing u were sure about him was that he was man of his words. Once he says something he would do it. Especially in ur case he himself would make sure everything is perfect on his way leaving no room for any kind of argument.

Looking down from him as again tears welled up in ur eyes knowing maybe again u have to face all those things from which u have been scared the most.

Jungkook got off from the car with u still in his arms who was hiding her face on the crock of neck. He finally settles u down after entering the campus. U were just looking down all the time.