PART 26

*RECAP*

He said and also took a sit beside suga while suga and Jungkook were busy talking through their eyes. Ur eyes were continuously moving from Jungkook to Suga trying to know what they were actually talking about but u weren't able to understand a single word.

Y/n:"what u guys are talking about?"

_________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

All of them looked at u while Taehyung also finally noticed their reaction

V:"yeah what u guys are talking about."

SG:"something u don't know."

JK:"but don't worry u will get to know about it soon."

Just then the door opened and the rest of the members walked in.

They greet u and the others also exchanging few words between them.

RM:"so how are u felling now y/n?"

U were slightly confused by his question cause u didn't knew that Jungkook already told them everything. Shrugging off ur thoughts u decided u answer with a lil smile.

Y/n:"I am good."

RM:"that's good to hear."

V:"hey hey wait up guys what's happening can anyone tell me anything why I am the one who is always behind."

SG:"well u see y/n got to know about everything."

JIMIN:"and it means everything."

V:"wait what. really, how when why no one told me."

JK:"because u were too busy to debut yourself as a singer."

V:"not funny."

They continued to talk between them but u were absolutely confused. So u slightly tugged on Jungkook's shirt to get his attention and u did got it.

He looked at u averting his gaze at u and that got everyone's attention as well making u a little embarrassed. U got attention Not only his but all the person who were present in the room.

(She got everyone's attention just by tugging on one person's shirt and here's me who will yell at top of her lungs and no one even bothers to ans me back😑)

JK:"yes princess. something wrong?"

U hesitate a bit but went for it anyway.

Y/n:"how do they know?" Was only what u could say but Jungkook understood it nevertheless.

JK:"I told them."

He said while putting a strand of hair behind ur ear.

Y/n:"about today too?" U asked again while he nodded. "How long was I passed out?"

JK:"around three hours." He said while checking his watch. "anything else."

U shook ur head and again layed back against his chest getting lost in ur own thoughts "ok let's get back to the topic. Did u guys called them?"

RM:"yeah they are probably here by now."

JK:"alright then." He gently tapped ur back making u come back to reality as u looked at him "get up babygirl."

U got up from his lap while he stood up too and went towards his table sitting on his chair.

U legs immediately followed him like a lost puppy without ur knowledge and again u climbed onto him sitting on his lap making yourself comfortable as soon as he sat down.

It was no lie that u were being extra clingy today but Jungkook didn't seems to mind it. He rather let u be like how u want.

A knock was heard and four bulky looking man came in after Jungkook told them to come in.

They were tall in height at least to u they were tall. They bowed as soon as they entered and stand straight with no expression on their faces. They all were wearing black from top to bottom.

U immediately recognized two of the man who just came in. Even though none of them had any expression on their faces but anyone can tell about their nervousness and uneasy feeling which they were feeling including the fear of losing their lives.

The two of them were the same guards whom u tricked and escaped from the school. U totally forgot about this but Jungkook obviously didn't.

An awkward silence was filling up the room. Everyone was starring at the two guards. While there eyes were fixed on the ground.

On the other hand ur eyes were darting from one person to another to everyone inside the whole room.

V:"who are u guys and what u guys want."

He said filling up the silence and breaking the awkward moment. a few Hissing sound was heard inside the room as everyone looked him pissed.

JIN:"can't u just shut ur mouth or what?"

V:"wait what the....."

JIMIN:"just shut up."

JK:"everyone stop." He gestured towards the two guards and spoke. "may I know ur side of story that what happened today exactly and how she escaped school without anyone's knowledge."

His voice was calm but deep and helds dominance which was enough to shake anyone through their core.

Guards:"actually sir-"

They both spoke together but stopped. Jungkook then gestured one of them to speak.

Guard 1:"actually sir, ma'am told us that there was a fight going inside the school building and it pretty serious. the teachers couldn't really handle and it was getting out of control.

At that time the condition of ma'am wasn't also good so we thought probably it was true and someone was trying to hurt ma'am so we ran inside the building to see what exactly happened."

Guard 2:"but when we went inside there was nothing wrong so we again went in front of the main gate to make sure ma'am was fine and also to confirm things before confronting u sir. But ma'am wasn't there we checked the whole school including the nurses office incase ma'am was there but there was no sign of her."

Guard 1:"then we tried to call u to tell u about it but u weren't picking up sir so we called Mr Kim and-"

He gestured the guard to stop and he did then he looked at RM and he spoke up.

RM:"yeah they called me and told me. Then I called Ms Han and she also told everything about what happened with y/n when she was with her. But as I told u she went off after her lessons in order to take other classes lessons."

Jungkook hummed and looked at space or not really from the corner of his eyes he was looking at u. Maybe no one really noticed but his eyes were always following ur each movements until now. His grip was tightly holding u.

From the moment the guards were speaking until now each and every moment his grip tighten towards u. His warm breath was touching hitting ur skin making u get goosebumps.

Ur palms were sweaty due to nervousness. Once again u wanted to escaped which u always did but failed everytime after being with him and right now escaping with the grip he was having on to hold into u was nearly impossible for u to escape.

JK:"u wanna say anything princess."

__________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.