PART 21

*RECAP*

RM:"u said there's some other reason which is why ur married basically happened."

V:"oh yeah u said it was the main reason and because of it u changed ur mind and agreed to get married so what is it?"

____________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

The room fell silent

The room fell silent. Everyone was now focused on Jungkook while he seems to be deep in thoughts. He sighed and looked down before start speaking.

JK:"It all started 15 years ago at that time y/m was pregnant with y/n, she was seven months pregnant also at that time Choi family was the most powerful Mafia.

We all know unlike now at that time he had more connection, power and people. Everything was fine. Y/d and y/m decided to go on a little vacation taking break from everything and catch up on their own especially since two or months later they will be soon welcoming their little baby and become parents.

One night or to say midnight they were under a sudden attack. No one was supposed to know where they are for their vacation but somehow one of their rival gang got to know and attacked on them.

None of them had any idea something like this would happen. Even though they had guards with them but it wasn't enough thinking nothing like would happen since everyone only knew they were on vacation but not exact where.

Y/d decided to first put y/m somewhere safe even though she wanted to help him but y/d didn't let her. Eventually she agreed and decided keep her baby safe.

But not long enough they found her and tried to kill her on the spot. Y/m tried her best to protect herself and her baby but one of them shoot her in her stomach she tried to dodge it but unfortunately it hit on the side of her stomach.

The gunshot echoed in the whole place along with y/m's scream. Y/d somehow managed to finish them all and take his wife to the hospital on time.

The situation was critical. They took out the bullet which luckily didn't did any internal damage but had to do a C-section surgery to take out the baby in order to save them both. But in this accident y/m lost her ability to be a mother again.

On the other hand y/n was born and both mother and child were out of danger. But y/n was born premature. Even though she was safe but she was physically weak, weaker even other than those premature babies which caused her to have a lot of health issues.

They had to spent extra 3 months on the hospital before they came home with their baby. For a time y/m was quite sad and depressed to know that she won't be able to become a mother again. but soon got over with it knowing that she and her baby are both safe which isn't any less than a miracle.

Later they found the fucker who was behind all this chaos and we all know he went straight to the hell.

For the next few years everything was fine except for y/n's health. She was continuously sick and was a lot behind than other kids of her age. But nothing was really serious. Until one day.....