PART 60

*RECAP*

Everyone agreed and went wherever they wanted to go for now or back at the hotel.

___________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

It was evening

It was evening. The sun was setting down creating a pinkish orengy shade in the whole sky which also filled the whole room.

Jungkook entered inside and his eyes immediately looked at the figure he was yearning to see all this days.

U were sleeping with one hand and one leg hanging out of the bed, all the cushions who didn't got any place in the bed because of u, were laying on the ground feeling neglected.

While the blanket was never really over u. It was on the other side just keeping u company probably.

He took slow steps and crouched down beside u. He let his fingers softly trace ur facial features while admiring with his eyes filled with nothing but love, care and adoration.

He saw how u were hugging and keeping ur head on just one pillow and that pillow was wearing one of his hoodie. Not only that u were also wearing one of his t-shirts.

He chuckled at the view and said

JK:"now this is a view every man wants to see every day just in a different way."

He got up and went inside the washroom to take a shower.

*MORE THAN A FEW MINUTES LATER*

Jungkook came out from the washroom wipping his wet hair with a towel and sat down on the edge of the bed. He was feeling so tired and exhausted that he didn't even bothered to dried up his hair.

Just layed down beside u while pulling u in his embrace. Ur body also reacted almost immediately in a reflect as if u are used to this and this is the moment u were waiting for. Which is true.

In ur force of habit u snuggled more closer to him without even waking up. On the other hand Jungkook wrapped his arms around u more securely and closed his eyes letting sleep take over his body.

After all this time the couple was finally able to have their peaceful slumber with each other being all cuddled up against each other.

*TIME SKIP*

*Y/N POV*

I stirred up from my sleep but not fully. I have no intension to wake up now cause first of all i am super tired even though i didn't even picked up a glass of water. But yeah whatever.

Moving on if i wake up now eomma will force me to have dinner which really doesn't works until she eventually gives up and as i said i am super tired so i don't have the energy today to fight for food

So i am not gonna wake up and lastly after all this days i was finally able to sleep and i mean actual sleep even though it was mainly the effect of my medicine but who cares i slept that's all matters