PART 45

*RECAP*

He said and adjusted u a bit. While u sadly pout but then closed ur eyes while resting ur head against his chest.

______________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

A few moments later the guards came inside with a paper bag and handed it to Jungkook

He opened it up and handed u ur sandwich and boba.

U took a big bite and spoke

Y/n:"by the way why did u told me to come to ur office?"

JK:"i can't leave early today so i told Milo and Enzo to take u here."

Y/n:"seriously. U stay in ur office and i could have just went home. Why do i need to stay with u."

JK:"cause that's what we promised to each other that we would stay with each other forever. Besides what would have happened if i had let u go home?

U will be just on ur phone and instead of having actual lunch U will have snacks and junk foods also purposefully forget to take ur medicine lastly u won't complete ur homework either."

U nervously laughed and just ate ur remaining food. Whereas Jungkook focused on his work.

After some time Jungkook's Secretary came inside and said.

Sct:"sir the meeting is about to start."

He nodded then turned towards u

JK:"there's a paper bag on the couch which have ur clothes. Change into them and start doing ur homework ok. I know u got two assignments today and the due is at the end of the week so better if u start doing it right now. Got it. I will get going then."

He said and put u down and got out from his cabin while u kept staring at his figure until it disappeared.

Y/n:"dO uR aSsIgNmEnTs AnD uR hOmEwOrKs blah blah blah. As if i am gonna listen to u humph."

U locked the door of the cabin and sat on his leather seat. For a few minutes u swirled around with the chair then stopped and went to the washroom to change ur clothes amd other business.

After that u looked around trying to find ur bag.

"Where's my phone. I remember i kept it inside my bag."

U started looking for ur phone but couldn't find it anywhere lastly u become tired from finding it continuously so u sat on his leather seat with a huff.

Suddenly u noticed a sticky note on the computer not one but three . It said.....

'Good that now u have changed ur clothes so start studying ok. I know u haven't started yet so better take out ur books and start it.

Also i took ur phone with me so don't bother to find it anymore. I know instead of studying u will just play on ur phone so i took it.

Now hurry up and start studying. When i come back i want them complete.'