PART 52

*RECAP*

U nodded and Both of did ur usual breakfast and the rest of the daily routine was also pretty much same except for ur occasionally mood swings which were swinging more than any swings present in a park.

_______________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

JK:"Princess Let's go

JK:"Princess Let's go."

Y/n:"no it still hurts i am not going anywhere."

JK:"It's ir 10th day and i am no fool to think that ur periods are still going on."

Y/n:"it is. I don’t care if u don't believe me."

He practically growled at ur stubborn behaviour.

JK:"baby girl come out this instant if u don't want any punishment."

U said and crossed ur arms over ur chest while Jungkook massaged his temples being frustrated in the early morning.

It's been more than a week since u got ur periods and currently Jungkook was trying to get u inside the car since ur school was going to start soon and u will be late.

For the first and second day Jungkook didn't said anything to u and let u be just the way wanted and it means he actually let u do everything u wanted which includes finishing a full ice cream box and have more than ten chocolates a day whereas in any other normal day ur sugars were limited no matter what.

These two days actually felt like heaven to u but of course it had to end Jungkook came on his full strict mode from ur third day. On the fifth day he decided u go back to the school

But obviously u being u did a full drama and Jungkook let u off considering it was ur first time. But then it’s been ten days but u weren’t ready to go to school and kept telling the same excuse and obviously Jungkook wasn’t gonna fall it anymore

So here u are trying to make him understand from past an hour but he was obliged to send u to school today.

JK:"fine u asked for it."

He said and said something to a maid u didn’t quite catch cause u were hiding behind the couch.

For a few moments everything was pin drop silent not even a foot step was heard which made u a bit confused so u crawled to the other side and peeked through ur surroundings and found no one was present there.

U giggled and was about to get up and run but before u could even stand up the ground beneath u was no more.

JK:"gotcha. Now Let's go."

He said and started walking towards the main gate where ur car was waiting for u and here u started screaming to be putted down but it seems like everyone had turned deaf.

Jungkook had ur bag in his one shoulder while carrying u in his other shoulder with one hand holding u in ur place from the back and on his other hand he was carrying ur socks and shoes.