PART 38

*RECAP*

JK:"ALL OF U GET OUT. DO U WANNA WAKE UP MY WIFE NOW OR WHAT."

He practicality yelled for the first time since all this drama stared and everyone scrambled off.
_______________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

He basically did that cause he was starting to get a headache from their nonsense

He basically did that cause he was starting to get a headache from their nonsense. Using ur name was just an excuse because he knows how exactly u slepp and a person who didn't wake up in all this time will wake up now is something only they will think.

(One thing is for sure that all of them are head over heels for their wives🤭)

He got up with u in his arms and gently put u down in the couch before covering u with a blanket.

He admired ur peaceful face with a soft smile plasted on his lips. Removing a few Strand of hair from ur face he placed a gentle kiss on ur forehead before exiting his office room and making his way to the meeting room.

*A FEW DAYS LATER*

U and Jungkook were heaving dinner

U and Jungkook were heaving dinner. Everything was going good nowadays so Jungkook thought that it was now time for u to join school again.

JK:"y/n."

Y/n:"what happened why are u calling me by my name? Am i in trouble? But i didn't did anything."

JK:"first listen to me so i was thinking that u should now go back to school. "

Y/n:"w-why? I don't want to."

JK:"Princess look i know clearly what u are worried about but trust nothings gonna happen."

Y/n:"b-but."

JK:"no buts sweetheart. Before none of us knew what was the reason behind ur school trauma or anything but now that we know especially me so i promise nothing will happen."

Y/n:"what if those kids-"

JK:"they won't even come in front of u."

Y/n:"w-why. U-u killed t-them."