PART 61

*RECAP*

U both chatted ur way having a little mom and daughter time until everyone else also joined at the conversation.

_________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

Everyone was having there dinner peacefully with a few talks and chats in Between until

Y/n:"daddy?"

JK:"yes Princess?"

Y/d:"yes sweetie?"

J/d:"yes dear?"

All males present in the room answered together in unison while Your mom and Jungkook's mom choked on their food.

There was a brief silent with everyone's eyes almost coming out of there sockets except for u who was confused of course.

Y/n:"wh-....."

J/d:"what the fuck Jungkook."

Jungkook immediately covered ur ears and said

JK:"the hell dad why would u curse in front of her."

Y/d:"son. I think she was calling me."

(that is your misconception sir👀👽)

J/d:"u son of a bitch what are u teaching her."

JK:"first stop cursing dad and-"

J/m:"who the fuck are u calling bitch Mr Jeon."

J/d:"honey i didn't mean u-"

J/m:"oh really?"

She gave him a raised eyebrow

J/d:"ok fine. U son of a moron what are u teaching her huh."

JK:"what the fuck dad stop cursing."

J/d:"u yourself is cursing and u are telling me. Ans my question."

Y/d:"stop fighting like kids u both Let's ask my daughter. Sweetie why u called Jungkook with that name?"

Everyone's eyes averted towards u waiting for your ans only Jungkook was looking down with his palm on his face cause he knows exactly what is going to happen right now.

(Trust me the amount of embarrassment i am feeling while writing this part can't be described in words🥲🤌😖)

Y/n:"he told me to call him that."

Everyone's eyes this time reverted back to Jungkook

JK:"wait before u guys say a word. I can explain."

J/d:"what explain huh. They trusted u with Her and this is what u have been doing."

JK:"dad i swear-"

J/d:"shut up."

Y/m:"ok i think all of u should calm down and i already know the story behind it."

J/m:"what story?"