PART 23

*RECAP*

Laughing at u for the last time they exited the classroom while u grabbed ur backpack and ran out of the school without looking anywhere.

__________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

U came out of the building but halted on ur steps when u noticed four guards in front of the main gate

U came out of the building but halted on ur steps when u noticed four guards in front of the main gate. U know they won't let u go that easily something u learned from past 3-5 years ago. So ur mastermind made a master plan.

Since its about escaping so ur mind worked in the speed of lighting. U approached them and said.....

Y/n:"hey sorry for the disturbance actually there's a fight going inside between the students and it seems serious the teachers are trying there best but can't really stop the fight and they are calling for u guys."

The guards looked at each other before speaking.

Guard 1:"where are they fighting ma'am."

Y/n:"on the fourth floor pls hurry up or something big and serious might happen."

The guards ran inside the school building thinking there's actually a big fight or something going on. Especially after seeing ur condition, cherry on top thanks to ur acting skills.

As soon as u saw that they entered inside u waste no time and directly ran out until u came on the main road.

U saw a cab and took it giving the driver ur parents home address u plopped in the back seat while the driver started driving.

Soon enough the cab came to an stop indicating u reached ur destination. U came out after paying the driver and thanking him for the ride.

 U came out after paying the driver and thanking him for the ride

Looking in front a load of memories came flashing in ur mind. For a few moments u kept on staring at the mansion in front of u. It's hard to believe that how a few days ago u were living here being carefree and how everything suddenly changed.

Taking a step closer u stood in front of the main gate of the mansion. The guards immediately recognized u and opened the door for u but they were a bit confused since no one told them anything about it sudden arrival especially u coming in a cab instead of a car also in this state.