PART 16

*RECAP*

He covered both of u with the blanket before turning off the lights and closed his eyes letting sleep overcome him as the night went by while the couple slept peacefully in each other's arm

*END OF FLASHBACK*
______________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

Y/n:"u-u are l-lying"

JK:"and why would I lie."

He said with a wide smirk. As much as he didn't wanted to tell u about ur first night especially because of u getting a bath from him but he felt it was all worth it after seeing ur face and reaction.

Whereas for u, anyone would tell just by glancing at u that either u wanted to disappear from there or just wanted to dig a grave and bury yourself in it. U really couldn't believe whatever ur hubby just said.

Inside u were regretting to ask him about it in the first place. But what's done is done and right know a lot thoughts were roaming in ur mind and Jungkook was the only one who would gave the answers.

Y/n:"I argh.......Ok I have a few questions for u."

JK:"go on"

Y/n:"why didn't u asked for any maids help?"

JK:"cause there wasn't any maids last night they all came to their work this morning."

If some of u are confused that why they weren't here last night then let me tell u it's because Jungkook and y/n left first from their weeding whereas they were supposed to left last and by then it would have been already late night also

They were Just newly married so no matter what everyone deserves some privacy so Mrs Jeon told the maids to start their work from the very next day and that's the reason why Jungkook couldn't ask anyone's help at the first place.

Y/n:"t-then why u made me wear ur clothes but not mine?"

Jungkook gave u a tight lip smile before saying.

JK:"wifey if u don't remember than let me remind u that because of ur pretty little stunt we had to leave at first instead of last and since we suddenly left we forgot to take ur luggage and that's why I made u wear my clothes instead of urs.

And now don't worry cause mom dropped all ur stuffs when she came this morning so now u can wear ur clothes as much as u want."

Y/n:"o-one last question"

JK:"what is it?"

Y/n:"d-did u p-perhaps saw e-everything like my whole b-body when u were giving me a b-bath?"

JK:"hmm yeah."

He said casually as if it was a normal matter and of course we all know it is but except for one person and that is.......'Y/N'........