PART 54

*RECAP*

U started crying and sobbing while hugging ur knees hiding ur face Between.

Y/n:"i w-won't do it a-again promise pls come back."

____________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

The door bell rang indicating that someone was here

The door bell rang indicating that someone was here. One of the maids opened the door and there was Jungkook who entered inside being exhausted as hell.

He sat on one of the couch and his eyes immediately fell on the little figure who was curled up on the other side of the couch.

JK:"when she fell asleep?"

Maid:"probably around 10 minutes or something sir."

JK:"she had lunch?"

The maid shook her head before saying.

Maid:"ma'am didn't had anything and was crying more than an hour inside the kitchen. Also i think she got hurt somehow."

JK:"i know that. Don't worry Just do how i said and yeah no need to wake her up she would fell and wake up eventually."

Worry and confusion subtitled in Jungkook's face. Worried cause u were probably going to get sick and confused cause u were quite used to this punishment so u would have ate up but also at the same it was nothing new that u didn't had anything.

Milo and Enzo had already told him everything, they even bought u another lunch but after u came back from the nurses office the class had already started besides u had no mood to eat so the lunch went into the stomach of street dogs.

He got up and went to freshen up. And just as he said not even a min later u fell down from the couch and wake up mostly due to the pain.

Looking at ur surroundings. U noticed a fimilier fragrance indicating he was home. A small smile pasted on the corner of ur lips as u get up with the help of the tea table wincing in pain and went towards ur shared bedroom while limping all the way.

 A small smile pasted on the corner of ur lips as u get up with the help of the tea table wincing in pain and went towards ur shared bedroom while limping all the way

Coming inside the first thing u heard was the sound of the water meaning he was taking a shower. U sat on the bed waiting for him

After sometime the door opened and Jungkook came with his wet hair and looking hot and fresh.

(A full course of meal 🤤👀)

Y/n:"u are back. I am so- wait"

U couldn't even finish ur sentence as he went out of the room. U hurriedly got up trying to catch up but forgot about ur ankle making u hiss in pain.

Whereas Jungkook was right out the door stop on his track hearing u hiss in pain nevertheless he walked off inside his home office.

After a min u also came out and started looking for him not before taking the spare keys from his closet cause he isn't the only one who knows u. U know him too and where he currently is.

As expected held was in his office room which u could clearly see from the window of his office room. U then twisted the door knob and it was lock so without a second thought u used the spare keys and went inside.

Inside Jungkook secretly smirked knowing exactly what u were doing. He was kinda happy and proud everytime seeing ur attempts just to melt him down

And no lie but it actually melted him every single time but this man was just really good at controlling his expression and longings.

And here right after clicking the lock open u didn't waste any time before climbing onto his lap even though u k ow he will put u down and that's what he did.

Going up to his lap Again and him putting u down Again continued for some time until u hit ur already swollen ankle Against the wodden table.

Yelping out loud u fell down holding ur ankle then again looked back at him but he was just busy in his work.

U looked at the clock and it was almost midnight. Nothing surprised. He always came late on purpose when u are in punishment. Ur stomach grambled loud but u didn't budge just got up and went back to ur shared bedroom before closing the door of his office room.

U didn't had the desire to get all the way down to the stairs then to the kitchen and serve ur own food and eat on ur own. So u just laid down on the bed crying urself to sleep even though ur ankle was killing u.

What made u mostly cry for now was that he started this punishment after u stooped having nightmares so u can't just go to him crying and saying that u had a nightmare because he won't believe that on top of the cherry ur acting and drama never worked in front of him.

*TIME SKIP*

Jungkook came inside and laid down before pulling u in his arms immediately only to feel sweat covering ur whole body and ur pajamas wet because of sweat. He checked ur forehead and no doubt u were having a high fever.

He got up and came back with a bowl of cold water along with a towel and a fresh pair of pajamas. This time he picked up a short one unlike the one u were wearing right now which had long sleeves and full pants.

He took off everything before wiping down ur whole body with the help of the cold water and towel before putting on the fresh pair of pajamas on u and laid u back down properly.

Every in a while u called for him and he answered but having no energy to even move ur body u could only call for him but not move closer to him in ur own.

He then carefully inspected ur ankle and slowly started massaging it before applying medicine and then laying back next to u pulling u in his embrace with a soft and gentle kiss on ur burning forehead.

U let out a sigh finally feeling the familiar arms around u and the warmth along with the fimilier scent.

The night passed by and the morning came sooner than u thought. U woke by Jungkook calling ur name.

Ur brain wasn't working properly. U felt groggy and distressed.

JK:"good morning sweetheart. Wake up pls baby."

Y/n:"daddy i don't feel good."

JK:"i know buttercup. I am sorry."

__________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.