PART 19

*RECAP*

And just like that the day went by welcoming the night as u and Jungkook went to ur bedroom and slept peacefully in each others arms waiting for another sunrise to come and start a new day of ur new life journey.

___________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

*THE NEXT DAY*

*THE NEXT DAY*

It was morning already but the room was still dark, because of the thick layer of curtains the sun ray couldn't really come inside, it was just peaking in between the gap of the curtains.

On the other hand a couple was sleeping. The man was sleeping on the bed while the 'lady' was sleeping on the floor.

Soon the alarm started ringing as the man groan in his sleep knowing it was morning already. He turned the alarm off not really waking up from his sleep and started roaming his hand all over the bed looking for a particular figure but his eyes shoot opened when he found the bed empty.

Sitting up he again looked carefully and sure the bed was empty. He then looked around seeing the light of bathroom and closet both were off along with the door was locked from inside just how he left it.

A confused frown formed in his face wondering where u probably have gone. Just as he was about to go down from the bed he noticed a leg hanging off the bed. He quickly walked down to see.......

His 'wifey' was sleeping on the floor like a Spiderman without any care in this world. Her one leg was hanging off the bed while the rest of the body was 'on the ground'

She was using the blanket as her pillow while the pillow as the blanket.

Jungkook sighed before picking u up from the ground in his arms before placing u on the bed.

He went to the washroom to do his morning routine and after finishing his business he came back towards u.

JK:"aish how can I wake u up when u are sleeping so cutely and peacefully.

And guess what he ruined ur beauty sleep "y/n wake up"

He shakes u gently while calling u continuously but u didn't budge a single muscle "aish how can someone sleep like a dead all the time. Damn sure she's the only one who sleeps like this"

(Present sir🙋)

Jungkook again shakes u up this time a bit roughly but no use until......

"Y/n wake up we are having ice cream for breakfast."

Y/n:"really. Where? I am up." In a blink u sat up with ur half opened eyes

JK:"finally. Now go and do ur morning routine quick."

He paused u slightly towards the washroom as u went in while rubbing ur eyes.

Jungkook took out both ur and his attire and started getting ready. He finished up getting ready but u still didn't came out so he knocked on the door but got no response, he called u but only received silence making him a bit anxious.