PART 09

*RECAP*

A sigh left from his mouth knowing that for a couple of years he won't be able to do any of his things which he planned to do with his wife.

____________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

U woke up and rubbed ur eyes as u sat on the bed before looking around lazily and that's when it hit ur little brain that u were not in ur room.

U rubbed ur eyes hard cause u were seeing blurry everything around also a lil dizzy.

Y/n:"where am I? Did someone kidnapped me, if yes then I will sleep little more until eomma appa comes to rescue me."

U said while looking around not having a clue of anything then again laid down while holding ur head which was hurting badly making u cry

Y/n:"ahh why my head is hurting so bad ahh"

(This bish seriously forgot everything about yesterday😑)

A few moments passed by as u were still so busy in crying that u didn't noticed someone opened the door and came inside.

It was Jungkook who came in with a tray of food in his hand. He saw u crying and went towards u. He already knew that it will happen in the morning so he prepared everything beforehand.

Slowly sitting beside u he gently started stroking ur hair trying to smooth the pain and it worked feeling his touch u leaned in more and slowly ur crying also stopped but still u didn't opened ur eyes.

When he saw u stopped crying he removed his hand and that's when u got to know that the pain didn't went away but someone was giving u a massage to take the pain away. U opened ur eyes and saw ur hubby sitting beside u as u jerked yourself up.

Y/n:"u-u kidnapped me but why?" U question made Jungkook confused as he sighed

JK:"I knew u would have stomach pain and headache but didn't knew u would actually loose ur memory after drinking last night"

His statement made u confused for a moment and finally everything strikes in ur mind as u widen ur eyes then looked at him

Y/n:"I am married now and u are my husband"

JK:"so finally u remember now tell me why u drink last night even after knowing it was ur wedding most importantly when u are still underage" U smiled nervously

Y/n:"sorry. I promise it will never happen again."

JK:"that is not the ans of my question, I want explanation why u pulled that act of urs yesterday"

Y/n:"yah why are u scolding me for such a small matter, I just wanted to have some fun besides I already said sorry and I also promised that it won't happen again then......"

JK:"ENOUGH" he suddenly yelled in between ur words as flinched from the sudden shout

"u call this a small matter JEON Y/n it was our wedding and because of u I had to leave with u in the middle of the ceremony without informing anyone and u are calling this a small matter.