PART 40

*RECAP*

SG:"what is ur plan then?"

JK:"i will go to California."

_____________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

U were standing outside the main gate waiting for Jungkook

U were standing outside the main gate waiting for Jungkook. He was late. It's been more than 15 minutes since ur school finished.

With a pout on ur lips going back and forth u stopped seeing a fimilier car being parked in front of u.

Jungkook came out as u immediately ran towards him and jumped as he immediately caught u in his arms.

JK:"hey buttercup."

Y/n:"u are late."

U said with a pout.

JK:"i am sorry Princess i was stuck in a meeting."

Y/n:"i am hungry."

JK:"alright we will go somewhere yummy to fill ur tummy."

He said while ticking ur sides making u giggle out loud.

Y/n:"stopp."

JK:"ok ok."

U didn't replied or said anything Just buried ur face in his neck while hugging tight.

Jungkook then got inside the car and tried to put u in ur seat but u held onto him even tighter while whining so he let u be how u want."

Driver:"sir where do u wanna go?"

Jungkook told him the address of the restruant where he wanted to take u then the driver started driving.

JK:"so how was school cupcake?"

Hearing this u came out from ur hidden place and looked at him with a pout and a sad look.

Y/n:"not good. U said that i would came out jumping happily with a smile but it was totally opposite."

JK:"why what happened."

Y/n:"no one wanted to be friends with me."

JK:"they said that."

His blood boiled hearing her because he thought that people would be afraid of her because She's the wife of the Mafia king also the man who owns the school

But here it seems opposite. He thought that now no one would dare to mess with his wife and only he will be the one who will scold her and u know stuff like that.

However his thoughts stopped by his only and Only wife.

Y/n:"nooo."

JK:"then how u know that they don't wanna be ur friends."

Then OUR Y/N-ahhh started telling the story.

*FLASHBACK*