PART 35

"RECAP"

Around 20 minutes later u reached ur destination and one by one everyone got out but looking ahead u saw the least place u expected to see.

____________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

U were looking at the building and about to turn around when u felt ur legs were no longer touching the ground

Y/n:"put me down."

U wiggled around in his arms desperately trying to get down.

(But as if it's gonna happen😐😑)

JK:"calm down cupcake listen to me first."

(But as if u gonna listen😑😐)

Y/n:"u promised u won't take me to the doctors. U broke ur promise."

Jungkook let u fight in his arms for a bit as u weren't ready to listen to him and just as he thought a few moments later ur wiggling stopped as u hide ur face behind his neck softly sniffing while letting ur tears of waterfall out.

(I really can't remember the last time y/n smiled🤔 poor y/n has been only crying after marrying our 'jEoN jUnGkOoK')

JK:"done?"

u didn't replied but just buried ur face more into his neck. Jungkook went inside and asked the receptionist and after a while u both entered in a room but u were still like how u were outside a few moments ago.

???:"great pleasure meeting u Mr. Jeon."

JK:"u too Mr. Kang."

Mr. Kang/doc:"pls take a seat."

Jungkook took a seat.

(Obviously with u in his lap 'cause that's where u place is'😏😌)

(And thank u but i am not interested in writing the talks between our doctor and 'JeOn JuNgKoOk' just know that JuNgKoOk was the one who did all the talkings cause u were too busy playing hide and seek in his neck.)

JK:"and that's all."

Doc:"well that was really something i didn't knew before at all."

JK:"she never told anyone before."

Doc:"may i know why?" jungkook simply shook his head while Mr Kang noded. "Alright then we have to run down some test and u guys will be good to go."

As soon as those words were said jungkook felt ur grip around his neck get tighten.

(Girl just make sure do not choke him and make him a patient too with u.🤐 Or🤔 maybe she can i mean he's HER husband after all🫠)

*TIME SKIP*

Everything was done and currently everyone was inside a restaurant to have lunch.