Chapter 43.... Avery's POV

Just as the words left Mark’s mouth there was a flash of golden light and fiery heat we were all blasted back against the hard, cold brink wall of the cells. My version became blurred as black dots danced across my eyes like flies, my head ached and felt wet when I touched it.

“Avery, are you okay?” Misty scrambled over to me looking at the wound that was gushing with blood now.

“Yeah” I said feeling dizzy but needing to stay and not drift off into the blackness.

“You don’t look good” she commented looking at my face which had paled to a pure white.

“I am fine but what was that?” I asked as the light had not fade like I thought it would but it slowly drifted into a form... a human form.

“What the fuck is that?” someone commented looking at the light that was now white that was twisting golden now and then.

“Does it matter fucking get that thing” my father’s voice cut through the silence that had fell since the blast.

“You touch her and I’ll kill you in a second” a voice entered the room that sent my heart in leaps and a smile spread over my face but was soon replaced with a frown. No it couldn’t be! Could it? Misty gave me a shy smile and mouthed “rescued” before grinning completely.

“Great now we have another fucked up fucker in my cell” my father said rubbing his head with his chubby hands.

“You are the one who is fucked up” another voice said stepping into the light “dad” Connor was standing by the human that was lit like a touch.

“Logan?” my father looked at his son like he was a stranger “all we need now is Dorcha and we would be a family again!” he laughed.

“Dorcha is more fucked up than you and mum put together” Connor commented shaking his head.

“Are we done with the family shit? I would like to get my mate out of here” the voice that sent shivers down my spine said coming into the light... Ryan. Joy spread through my body as my wolf jumped in joy at seeing him again before she was filled with dread!

How could he have come! If we lose him we are nothing! She howled in pain.

“Ryan” I whispered as the haze was getting stronger and stronger! I was slipping into blackness... I could hold on for much longer. I could feel death almost waiting for me to come into his cold arms. I knew then that I wouldn’t make it out of this cell alive!

“AVERY” Ryan screamed as I faded away into the black pits of death’s embrace.

“Sorry” I whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I am thinking about killing Avery off! What do you think??? :DD

Sorry for any mistakes!!

AbbieSmith0

xxxx