Chapter 34..... Avery's POV

Warning this chapter is really short sorry!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What? Why?" Misty asked after I asked her to help me run away. The truth is I didn't know why I was running away but me and me wolf both agreed that it was a good idea.

"You have to swear you won't tell anyone!!" I said before I could explain why. She nodded so I carried on "Every since Ryan has marked me I feel like something bad is coming. I'm not talking bad something small it feels wrong on all levels! I don't know! It feels like the right thing to do. There is something coming and it because of me!"

"Why because of you?"

"I don't know. I can't explain it right! Please believe me this is the right thing to do!" I looked into her eyes to try to prove to her. She sighed before looking away to the woods.

"How do you want me to help?"

"I need to get away without Ryan knowing! I know it will hurt him but maybe if I said something or did something for him to hate me...."

"No! Nothing you will ever do will make him hate you. He thinks the sun shines out of your ass! We'll leave in the dead of night. I'll drive. I'll say I'm going to see my dad or something and I'll pack some of our stuff in the car. It will look like I'm packing to stay at his for a while. The cloths I have just brought we'll keep in the car. I'll buy some underwear and stuff later misty explained the plan.

"Wait but you're not going with me are you?"

“You are my best friend! As well as Hollie! I'm never going to let you get hurt!" Misty said.

"Okay! When?"

"I think we should do it soon. Tonight!" Misty said before walking into the pack house.

"Okay..." I walked slowly into the pack house after Misty. She had stopped in the hall way. She was talking to Ryan. I smiled seeing him but then I remembered what I was going to do to him and the smile fell. I should never have let him mark me. If he hadn't then he was free to mate with anyone and he would never feel the pain of your mate leaving you.

"Ryan I'm going to stay with my dad for a few weeks." Misty explained to him.

"Okay why? You hate his guts!" Ryan asked. My heart was thumping in my chest as I thought our plan wouldn't work.

"Yes I do but he needs me right now! I think he's sick!" She said he a sad tone she even let out a tear. I took hold of her hand and smiled at Ryan while pulling Misty away.

When we had reached her room she smiled at me. "I should so totally be an actress!"

"Yeah!" I said not really caring anymore.

"Right! This is going to be the last night you spend with him! So make him happy okay!"

"I'm not going to mate with him!"

"No I didn't mean that! Just make him think everything is fine!"

"Oh right!" I said making my way out of her room. I needed a shower to think.

"Avery, are we coming back?" Misty asked in a small, sad voice.

"I don't know! I want to but what if this feeling never goes? I will understand if you want to leave me but don't ever tell Ryan!" She nodded before adding.

"Do you love him?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay! I'll do this for you but before I do I want to tell you something."

"What?"

"You're not the only one leaving a loved one, a mate" She said turning away. Who?

"Who?" I whispered.

"Connor...." She said in the smallest voice if I was not a werewolf I would not have heard it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is really short but I couldn't think what to write next so Left it sorry! What do you think?

Sorry for any mistakes!

Abbiesmith0

Xxxxxxx