Chapter Ten: Perfection

Chapter Ten:  Perfection

Avery's POV

I woke feeling safe and warm; the smell of earth and running water filled my airways. I could hear the sound of the wind rustling the trees above me and slow intake of oxygen behind me, I froze...Breathing. I was suddenly aware of an arm around my shoulders and the slight tingles where the arm touched my bare skin. I slowly opened my eyes to see Ryan sleeping. Why was he here? Did he take me back? As I

I watched him dream. He looked care free. I wished I could be like that! I thought to myself.

No one will ever want you!! I can't believe you are trying to make yourself pretty!! My sister voice rang clear in my head.

You look like a slut! My brother commented harshly.

Why don't you leave the little princess alone! My sister said in a mock voice of our mother.

Avery? Sweet heart we have someone for you to meet! My mum shouted! That was the day I met the guy they tried to marry me off too! I hated him. He was twice my age. I was sixteen at the time. It was the day I ran away, the day I got the scare across my pale throat.

I felt a sudden shift in movement as I was pushed back to the present. Ryan had woken up and was watching me.

He wiped away the tears that had fallen from my sad amber eyes.

"Good morning..."He said in a soft and kind voice. I smiled and that seem to make him smile too.

"Hello" I mouthed shyly at the handsome man who lay beside me, a small blush escaped onto my cheeks.

Ryan's POV

She was crying again but I said nothing. I wanted to know what her father had done to her. What her family had done to her. I need to make her trust me.

She was smiling at me and it made my heart skip a beat.

"Do you want to get something to eat?" I asked her. She nodded.

We got up and started to walk. She walked a little in front of me seeming to be at one with the woods. I could see the small smile that played on her rosy lips

She was still wearing the white shirt that I gave her. I couldn’t help but notice how short it was on her.

 She was pale and her hair was blowing in the light wind. She had long legs and a slim waist. She was a little too skinny for my liking but that could be fixed. She was light on her feet like she was dancing.

I then noted that she was not wearing any shoes I couldn't let my mate walk around with no shoes on, she could get hurt!

"Avery?" She turned her head towards me.

I smirked and I saw her breath hitch. I suddenly took her in my arms. She playfully screamed and giggled. I loved the sound of her giggling. It was light and care free. She was perfect!

She is made for us! She is perfect. Darcy added to my thoughts as I smiled down at my mate.

I could see happiness in her amber eyes. She was beaming and I loved it.

"You are so beautiful!" I blurted out. She went bright red at my comment. I laughed, as she went even redder.

"You don't like my comment?" I asked smirking. I could feel her heart rate pick up. She shook her head to say no.

"Oh why is that? I was only telling the truth!" I grinned as once again she went red. I liked making her blush for some reason.

She looked me in the eye at my last comment. It looked like she was trying to read me. Was she trying to make out if I was lairing? She looked down to my lips before looking up to my eyes. She was driving me crazy.

My heart rate picked up and I was breathing hard. We had stopped walking and we were gazing into each other’s eyes. I was sure my eyes were showing how much I cared for her! How much I wanted her! How much Darcy loved her.

Should I kiss her? I asked Darcy knowing his answer already. He wanted to mark her and love her for the rest of his life. He wanted to see her bare his pups for god sake.

Yes you fool! He barked at me.

I put her slowly to the floor. She was breathing hard and she was watching my lips with interesting and puzzlement. I look down to her pink lips. Should I? I bent my head down so I could meet her lips. I slowly made my way to her beautiful pink lips.

I was inches away.....

Suddenly she turned away. Her hair hit my face like a whip. I wouldn't let her get away.

I grabbed her hand and turned her back to me. I suddenly crashed my lips to hers....

I felt like the world had stopped. And we were the only people in the world; just me and Avery!

Avery's POV

Oh God! He's kissing me! My first kiss! I shouted at Morrigan. His lips were soft and warm. With every move of his lips my heart rate picked up.

I felt loved and cared for. How could that be? I had only known him for a day at the most.

I felt more love from this kiss than I had in my whole life.

I didn't want it to end....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

READ ME PLEASE...................

They Kissed! How was it? Too soon?

I hope you liked it!!!!! Tell me what you think.

I am doing a second book to The Alone girl. It is going to be about Turlough and his mate. I have done a preview here is the link:         http://www.wattpad.com/story/1183177-the-right-girl-preview

I'm also going to do a book a few years on about Rohanna and her mate what do you think?

no...yes...

Tell me....

Sorry for any mistakes!