Chapter 39.... Ryan's POV

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1844739-you%27ve-gotten-to-me please read this!! (you've gotten to me by BethThings) thank you!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"RYAN!" Rohanna's small voice shouted at me from outside my room, she bust in a few seconds later out of breath.

"What Rohanna?" I snapped as I sat on my bed still thinking about the dream.

"It is Avery or Misty! They are in trouble I jumped up and grabbed Rohanna by the shoulders!

"How do you know?" I almost shouted as I could feel fear take over.

"Arm is burning! It only burns when the power shifters are in trouble well that is what I have worked out!" she puzzled before nodding "yes one of them is in trouble" She said.

"Right get Connor, Riley and Gracey together see if they have the same burning!" She did as I said and we were all sat in the pack living room.

"Right so all of your arms are burning but it is not like before?" I asked.

"Yeah! It not like before as we haven't passed out!" Connor said.

"Okay!" I said "Explain more"

"Well we all got the same burning at around 1 maybe 2 AM but not it is 4 am.  So what we suppose to do! We know where Misty is but not Avery!" Gracey said being nice for a change. I don't know what was up with her. One second she wants to help Avery then the next she wants to get rid of her!

"Okay let’s phone Misty and if she doesn't pick up we'll phone her dad! And we'll see where to go from there!"

"She not there!" Connor said in a small voice. My head snapped up and I looked at him.

"How do you know?" I snapped fearing the answer.

"The night Avery ran away I got a letter too from my mate!" He pulled from his jean pocket a creamy coloured bit of paper.

"So? What does that have to do with Misty?" I said eyeing him up.

"Everything!" He snapped standing up. "She. Is. Our. Mate!" His wolf growled at us.

"Give us the paper Connor!" I said in a calm voice. I saw sadness flow over him as he gave over the paper and fell to the floor. Riley got up and sat on the floor with him. His head in his hands as his body shock.

I opened the letter slowly as everyone's eyes were on me. It read:

Connor,

You are my mate but I have to go! I don't know you so I cannot say how much you mean to me but I know you mean a lot to my wolf! I am sorry we won't get to see each other maybe in the future. I have to help Avery! She needs me more! You are free to mate with another female if you wish but I know this I will never mate to anyone but you! Please forgive me!