Chapter 25.....Ryan's POV

There should be a pic of Connor on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I know I've had one before of him! :DD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard two cars pull up outside our house.

Misty's back but there's another car! Aaron shouted at me in his mind link. I jumped out of bed smelling the scent of my mate.

I know Aaron! Werewolf hearing!

Cool! Can you smell that scent!

Yeah! A male werewolf but there also a female that I don't know about!

Well something smells....amazing!

"Guys!" Misty's voice sounded down stairs. I felt the worry in her voice so I ran the stairs two at a time. What was wrong? Was it Avery? My heart hit my chest at an alarming rate.

I burst through the living room door in a second later. I saw Misty and Hollie looking at a passed out Avery (again) and a blond haired male and brown haired female.

Aaron get your fucking ass down here now!

Yes Alpha! He saw that I was pissed and I heard him run down the stairs, maybe three at a time? He ran straight through the door in a matter of seconds.

"Alpha!" He greeted me before looking around the room. I felt him him lock his whole body. "What's going on? Who are...." The girl looked up and met Aaron's eyes. I saw a smile spread across their faces. What was going on?

"Ryan, I'm so sorry, I...." Misty said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"What happen?" I demanded as I walked over to Avery. I picked her up she sighed in her sleep as she moved in my arms to get closer to me.

"I don't know!" Misty said looking down. I sighed and started to walk away. I was glad to have in my arms for now. She may still hate me but I could never hate her.

"I'm taking her upstairs to my room. No one is to come in in till I say! Understand?" They all nodded apart from the male werewolf.

"Who are you to say I can't see her?" He demanded from me. Who thr fuck does he think he is.

"The Alpha of this pack!" I growled at him.

"Not good enough! You have no power over me!"

"No but she's my mate so no one allowed to see her!" I walked away.

When we had entered my room I put her on my bed and watched her from across the room.

She was still wearing the bluee dress Hollie had given her and her hair was still done up.

I watched her for what must have been hours. I looked to the window were the sun was climbing the ladder to dawn as my eyes went heavey with sleep.

I slowly feel into a dreamless sleep were there were no worries or hate.

the last thought I remembered was one question who was that guy?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I made this chapter short! And nothing really happened!

Well my friends party ended well! One person ended up in E and A (hospital) and there were lots of tears. There was no alcohol (which was a good thing) What was good was when I got back to see so many votes on this story!!!

Thank you!!! :DDDD

Sorry for any mistakes and sorry it is boring! I know!! But I had to get Avery home but I didn't want to much in this chapter!! :DD

love you all! Thank you for reading and keeping with it. I will have the next book soon! (The right girl) Check out the Perview on my pofile! :DD

Abbiesmith0

xxxxxxxxxx

ps thank you!!!