Chapter 21....Unknown POV

Riley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where would she have ran?" My mate asked me. I had said this girl was my mate to my family but she was really my best friend. Her name was Riley and she had brown hair that went to her shoulders. She had brown eyes, the colour of melted chocolate. She had high cheek bones and a sharp jaw line. She was pretty but she was not my mate. Which I was kind of thankful for.

"Hello Connor?" Riley said braking me out of my day dreams. My name was not Connor but I didn't want the name they gave me, so I picked my wolf's name Connor. I loved Connor. He was like a brother and he always knew what to do. My wolf was black and white. He was big but not as big as and Alpha. Riley said it was the size of a Beta.

Riley was a Alpha's only daughter. She was looking for her mate when she found me. Her father was dead because of hunters and she needed a mate to be Alpha. A girl could only be an Alpha if there was no one else. She had been gone for around a year. Her Beta, Cara was looking after the pack with her brother Cameron.

"Sorry Riley, What did you say?" I asked looking at her as she drove us down the highway/ Motorway.

"I said; Where would your she go when she ran?" She said rolling her eyes at me.

"I don't know. I was hoping your powers could find her?" I grinned at her.

"Connor you know it doesn't work like that! Do you have anything that is important to her?" Riley said as she pulled over. It had been two days since we left those people. They were mostly looking for us now.

"I have this..." I handed her the ring she use to love. I had it on a chain around my neck. She said she loved it when we were little. Her grandmother, the only person who had ever shown love to her gave it to her when she dead, but her bitch of a mother  took it away!

"Wow...Pretty!" The ring was gold with gold flowers in thee middle. It was set with amber and She really loved it. I handed her the ring and Riley's eyes went pure black. That was a good sign!

I must have waited for about an hour when Riley finally came back to me. Her eyes went brown again and she fell back in her seat.

She was crying and looked in pain.

"Riley?" She blinked the tears away and looked at me.

"She near this wood. I can't name it but I can drive there. I know the way! She's beautiful!" Was her last comment before she sped onto the road again. We were off to save her again!

I hope she could forgive me one day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think?

Comment vote and fan!

Sorry for any mistakes!

Abbiesmith0

xxxxxxxx

ps I know it is short! ;) 'sorry' (Down on one knee!!!)

xxx