Chapter 20...Ryan's POV

Misty on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-------------------------------------------------------------

They all looked at me.

"Yeah I know!" Aaron said smiling. Misty hugged me and Hollie smiled.

"I'm so happy for you! I wish I had mine!" Misty said as she pulled back from the bone crushing hug.

"You will!" I smiled down at her. She was short but fuck me strong! I would hate to mess with her. I was thinking about making her Pack warrior but...

"So we have a Luna!" Turlough said looking at Avery. "What's wrong with her?"

"She passed out after we shouted at each other!" I looked away feeling shamed.

"So if she your mate why did you help Gracey?" Hollie looked and Misty pulled a face. Misty hated Gracey more that word could say. I didn't know why but she did.

"I didn't want to show the pack that I would pick a stranger over my own pack members. Remember you didn't  know she was my mate!" I explained. I turned to see Misty hair go the brightest red I had ever seen. The thing is with Misty is that her hair colour changes to what mood she is in. That was her power.

Some werewolves developed powers and this was Misty. She was the only one in the pack with a power apart from Gracey. And I bet you could guess what that is. She can trick people into thinking they are in love with her. It didn't work on me as I was an Alpha or something. She never tried on any of us because she knows she'll be on her ass if she did. It was handy if someone attacked.

Misty hair turned pink when she felt nothing, blue when she was upset, red when she was mad, purple when she felt hunger and yellow when she was happy.

Right now it was red and she was facing me.

"What the fuck! RYAN!!!" She screamed at me before jumping me. I was then suddenly knocked back onto the floor by Misty.

"You are a jerk, an ass and so much more!" She shouted as she hit me. Aaron was pissing himself laughing, Hollie was pissed off at me and Turlough showed a bit of amusement.

"Misty?"

"No you fucking jerk! She's your mate!"

Avery's POV......

I heard screaming. Oh god was it my father? Mother? I felt a shiver run down my back out of fear! I listen to the screams....

"What the fuck! RYAN!!!" I heard a girls voice as something massive hit the floor. "You are a jerk, an ass and so much more!" she screamed again. I thought I heard someone laughing. Then I heard his smooth voice.

"Misty?"

"No you fucking jerk! She's your mate!" I wanted to open my eyes so badly but I couldn't. I heard a hit and I sprang out of bed. My eyes open wide and I felt the power again. I pushed it to my finger tips and pushed it out and aimed at the girl on Ryan. They both were pinned to different sides of the room. Both there eyes were wide.

"Fuck me man! She has power!" I turned to see Aaron looking at me. "But her eyes man creepy!" He said.

"Hey I'm Hollie!" The girl with long brown. She was smiling and Turlough looked impressed
.

"Hi!" I mouthed before turning to the girl who's hair had gone pink now. What? I turned to Ryan who looked worried and happy?

"If I let you go will you hurt each other?" I asked with my dry throat.

"No" They both said together and they girl shot Ryan an evil look. I dropped them as I dropped to the floor. That had taken so much energy. I had no idea how I did it but I had controlled that power I felt.

Ryan ran to me and hugged me to him.

"Are you okay?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to end it there! So what do you think? Tell me!!

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN PLEASE!

Once again sorry for any mistakes I have made! Love you all! You make my day way better when I come one.

I'm so happy that so many people have read my book, commented and Voted! :DD It makes my day!!!!!!! No jokes!

Thank you!!!!! (6 votes for next chapter)

"A Daydream Away"

I wish you could see your face right now
'Cause you're grinning like a fool
And we're sitting on your kitchen floor
On a Tuesday afternoon
Doesn't matter when we get back
To doing what we do
'Cause right now could last forever
Just as long as I'm with you

You're just a daydream away
I wouldn't know what to say if I had you
And I'll keep you a daydream away
Just watch from a safe place
So I never have to lose

We would go out on the weekend
To escape our busy lives
And we'd laugh at all the douche-bag guys
Chasing down their desperate wives
I would drink a little too much
You'd offer me a ride
And I would offer you a t-shirt
And you would stay another night

But you're just a daydream away
I wouldn't know what to say if I had you
And I'll keep you a daydream away
Just watch from a safe place
So I never have to lose

We never stood a chance out there
Shooting love in real-time
So we'll take it over ice tonight
With a little salt
And a little lime

You're just a daydream away
I wouldn't know what to say if I had you
And I'll keep you a daydream away
Just watch from a safe place
So I never have to lose

You're just a daydream away
I wouldn't know what to say if I had you
I thought I would post a song! No idea why!!! But oh well!! :DDDDD

Abbiesmith0 xxxxxxxxx