Chapter 40... Ryan's POV

This Chapter is for a fellow Formula 1 fan!! :DD

Warning this chapter is really short!! SORRY!!!

Ryan's POV

“It’s cold and dark! I feel great pain and smell blood. I can’t move and fear has taken over, I see shapes but nothing more” Riley sighed opening her eyes. She has just had a vision about Avery My wolf, wanted nothing more than too ran and never look back in till we found her.

“Do you know anything more?” I asked pacing up and down the long pack living room.

“No...” Riley started

“I do” Connor said he had got over some of the pain from not having his mate safe and sound with him.

“What?” I snapped facing his pained face.

“It’s my mother and father” he said not looking at me.

“WHAT!” I shouted as the whole house shock with fear.

“I said it is my mother and father... Avery’s parents” He said as guilt laced his words. I suddenly had him pinned against the wall by his throat.

“What have you done!” I said through clenched teeth.

“I think I might have led them here! They were after her and I went to warn her!” He said as more sadness wash over his face.

“Why are they after her?” Hate washed over my words in waves.

“Something to do with wanting power, Avery holds the key the key to this” Connor said as I let go of him.

“Tell me where they are” I snapped at him as he met my eyes.

~*~

So I have started writing this again!! It is short but I haven’t got a lot of time tonight!! I hope you like it but I am really sorry it is short but at least I have tried lol!! Sorry for any mistakes and VOTE COMMENT AND FAN PLEASE!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Abbiesmith0

Xxxxxxxx