Chapter 37..... Ryan's POV

PLEASE read the Magic Gene!!!!! Thank you!! xx :DDD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke some hours later still in her room. What was I to do now? There was not happiness in the world anymore. That sounded cheesy but it was true. I heard a knock at her door.

"Ryan?" a female's voice said through the tick oak door.

"What?" I snapped. I didn't want anyone near me or see me.

"Ryan you need to come out!"

"No piss off!"

"Ryan come one!" I just sat there in my own self pity. Why did this happen to me? Is this what my dad felt when mum died? Now I knew why he never came out of his room. It was too painful.

"You know what at least she isn't dead!" Someone said. I looked up to see Riley sitting on her bed.

"How did you get in?" I demanded.

"Duh the window!" She said. "At least you got to see your mate!" She said. There was something sad in her voice.

"How would you know anything about mates! You haven’t got one yet!" I snapped.

"That is what you think! My mate died protecting me! Just ask Aaron. Aaron was his best friend before he joined your pack. My mate died! No one but Aaron knows. Not even my own pack knows! So think yourself lucky!" I felt a sudden guilt as I looked at Riley. She was almost in tears. I felt so bad now. I was such a dick head.

"I am sorry!" I said trying not to look her in the eye.

"It doesn't matter! Sorry won't bring him back. I have been on the run since it happens. Everyone thinks I am looking for my mate but truth is I am running from the fact I have lost him."

"Well at least you are not dying or going mad from the lost"

"No but I have gone mad. The powers only happen if something bad happens in the past of that person. Me losing my mate, Avery's family beating her and trying to kill her, Misty being bullied and Gracey also being abused. Rohanna is the only one I know who has not had a bad past. She never knew her mother so it wasn't because of her death." She sighed before shaking her head and looking right at me. "Anyway give me the letter Avery wrote you!" She demanded.

"What no piss off!"

"Do you want to know what was on in her head when she wrote it? Do you want to know why she left? And where you can find her?"

"Err..."

"Yes yes you do." She grabbed the letter from me. She closed her eyes and "She did it for your own good. That is what she keeps telling herself as she wrote it. Everything in that letter is a lie she is running because she is being a good Luna. She is looking out for her pack. Something is after her something she doesn't know. Right here...." She stopped and pointed at a spot of the paper. "Here is one of her tear drops. She kissed the paper and she tells herself she still loves you but she has to leave!" Then Riley stops and opens her eyes. She handed me back the letter before opening the door. Aaron, Turlough, Hollie and Will all fell in.

"What are you doing?" I asked them as Riley stepped over them.

"I think they were listening in. Aaron" Riley nodded to him before walking off down the hall.

"Wait Riley comes back! I...." Aaron shouted before get up and running after her. I heard him shout to her as I heard a door slam shut. "I was a dick! I'm sorry! I was young!!"

"Sorry Alpha I mean Ryan Sir" Will spat out trying to cover his tracks.

"Sorry man we were worried about you! Even Aaron but I don't know what wrong with him. He's like a pup again." Turlough shock his head as he got up off the floor. Will helped Hollie up and she gave him a small smile. They would be good together I thought.

"It doesn't matter! I know I was being...." I tried to explain but Turlough cut in saying

"Doesn't matter dude. Rohanna needs you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I am sorry this is short but I wanted to upload fast as I was meant to upload 2 maybe 3 days ago!! SORRY!!!!!!

Sorry for any mistakes!!

VOTE FAN AND COMMENT!!!

Check out my new book: The Magic Gene!! It has got werewolves in it :)))

 Abbiesmith0 

Xxxxxxxx