𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 22

♫ Who knew? That bitch had a screw loose
Could've had all this woo-hoo, now you're gon' fuck with this voodoo ♫

Sofia Morales POV

Miguel wouldn't mind Carlos destroying that camera. He also thought we were bluffing at dinner, we were but he didn't need to know it. So I would work this out my way. The way that it would truly make him lose it. I also have been wanting it all night so why not? I wanted to see how it felt to kiss him again.

I felt whole again after so much time feeling this void within myself. I still love Carlos as much as I did before all of this happened. And it kills me that all of this happened to us. We had it all and then we had nothing.

"We- Joder. We can't mi vida" Carlos mutters as I backed off for air.

"Give me one good reason" I say looking into his eyes. I was seeing exactly what I expected and I feared it because both of us want this and nobody will stop us.

"Me. I am reason enough for you not to do this. I failed you" He says as he puts my hair out of my face carefully.

"Will you reject me again?" I ask feeling insecure quickly.

"I won't and that is a big problem" He says lowering his gaze to my lips.

"That's enough" 

I kiss him once again. It was good, it was intense. We were still so synchronized, everything was exactly how it used to be. His hand on my cheek deepened the kiss, his arm pulled me so close that I could feel his warmth through my shirt. His hand got inside my shirt and my asking ached for his touch, it felt good, it felt right. I felt goosebumps on my body as held my waist. The hand on my cheek fell down and entered my shirt.

He took my shirt off and realized that was the only thing I was wearing. His hand held me tighter once he realized there was no other fabric to remove. I opened my eyes when I felt him getting closer to the scar on my lower left abdomen, and as soon as he felt it he stopped the kiss and opened his eyes.

"The stab" He says and I nod confirming his prediction. This would be over here, I looked at his face and guilt was nowhere to be found. He looked at the place I suspected the camera was at.

"What?" I ask confusedly as he seemed to think about something.

"Put the shirt on, he won't see your body" He demands and puts the shirt on me before I could react.

"What the-" 

That was all I could gather as he laid me on the couch under him. He lifted the shirt to my waist and touched the scar. He watched it as his thumb traced the small scar, right before he kissed it and I trembled at the sudden act. He put his hand on my knees and opened them up. I looked at the camera and realized that he could only see my right side from there which meant he was not seeing my body like Carlos said he wouldn't.

I felt his hands slowly rising from my knees through my tights and I was getting too wet at the thought. He started kissing my thighs and I was almost going crazy with his teasing. I mean, Carlos has always been very different in sex. It could either be a quick session or a 12-hour one so it depended on our mood.

I felt his kisses getting closer and I was almost shaking from the thought. When he opened my legs more and I felt his tongue on my clit I think I rolled my eyes to the back of my skull. It felt so good. I didn't get involved with anyone else during these years. Miguel was always scaring them off and I was always running from Miguel.

"Carlos! Joder. I-" My words came out as moans as he was doing a pretty good job at sucking my clit between licking and almost penetrating me with his tongue.

He ignored me, which was probably for the best. My legs started shaking at the stimulation, I reached for his hair and buried my hand in it, I didn't use strength or anything, I just wanted to feel him. He groans followed by a moan and I feel one of his fingers penetrating which makes me arch my back.

"Come for me mi amor" He asks as he inserted another finger and I try not to moan louder. "Scream if you want to, it's just us. I can feel you holding yourself back baby"

He went back to licking and sucking my clit and I let myself go completely. I trusted him. I felt my mind fogging, my legs were shaking and his movements were faster. He opened my legs further and I felt my whole body trembling. I had this overwhelming sensation and then I felt instant relief. My legs were definitely numb. Carlos sat on the floor and looked up at me with a proud smile, I would've laughed if I had the strength and mind too.

"Is everything okay?" He asks a minute later and I just nod. "Did I hurt you?"

"I am fine. You did great, as always" I say the last part more as a whisper.

"That is way too intimate for me to have done it while drunkenly trying to forget you. Take that thought out of your mind. Can I take you to bed so you can rest?" He knew what I was thinking of, he didn't even need a second to think.

"Please do" I ask as a laugh escaped my lips and he gets up with a huge boner in his shorts. "Sorry about that"

"I deserve it" He says with a smile. Before I could even sit on the couch he had already picked me up in his arms in a bridal style. He took me to our bedroom and I was almost falling asleep and he laid me down.

"Stay, please" I ask with my eyes closed. I felt his body laying in bed, he put the sheets on top of me and I felt him touching my hair.

"Te amo mi amor. Lo siento" He whispers time and time again. 

It would hurt him more to know I still love him too. It would be even worse for him to know that I had forgiven him in a heartbeat because that would make me too weak.