𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 36

♫ She always has trouble falling asleep
And she likes to cuddle while under the sheets ♫

Sofia Morales POV

We arrived in Italy and took a ferry to an island so it was way calmer than going to Rome or Milan, we were in Capri, which we'd never been before. Carlos rented an apartment for us which was better for privacy. We had a gorgeous view of the ocean so I am definitely happy with our destination.

"I need to eat" I say as soon as we do our check-in.

"Let's eat then, there is a restaurant down the street. It seemed very good" He says as he opens the door for me and gives me his hand once he closes it.

"Can we see the sunset later?" I asked as we walked to the restaurant.

"That was my plan, there is no need for you to ask mi vida" He says as kisses my cheek.

The restaurant had a free table so we sat down and Carlos ordered because he knows Italian better than I. The food was delicious. We went for a walk close by and entered some local shops, I bought some stuff for both our families and a little gift for Amelia and Juan, they deserve it too.

Now, we have takeout and are eating while watching the sunset. I leaned my head on his shoulder when I finished eating, now I have my drink and it's good enough for me.

"Thank you for the second chance, I didn't deserve it" He says as his hand was on my thigh, he was clearly nervous as he was making circular movements on my thigh.

"There is no need to talk about it. I hope you will have my back from now on and that you will talk to me before deciding I'm the guilty party in whatever it may come" I say calmly.

"Do you think we can do this? Can we have this kid? I don't want to disappoint both of you. I want to be a good father and partner" He is now overthinking it and I understand. I've been overthinking a lot of things lately.

"We can do it, we have to give it our best. The baby deserves it and I think we deserve it too. I don't want to be reminded of the past, it's done and I have dealt with it. I want to live in the present without worrying, my anxiety is enough for me, I don't need to worry about things that are in the past" I say as I look at him and he smiles.

"I love you, that is all that matters. I will keep my worries to myself. We can work through this" He is now more excited so it makes me laugh.

"I love you too. You can share your worries but I don't think you will disappoint me this time around, I wouldn't worry about it. Enjoy these moments, in a few weeks we'll be back to work and it will be harder" I say calmly as I look around, I think we are in a more scheduled part of the beach because there is no one around, just us.

"What?" He asks almost outraged when I take his hand out of my thigh, I lift myself up and sit on his lap so I can hug him as I see the sunset.

"This is better, don't you think?" I ask with a proud smile and I see how he shyly smiles.

"Oh it's definitely better, I love this. Can we go back to being this intimate? There are no boundaries?" He asks teasingly and I shake my head.

"No boundaries, aren't we back to where we left it? We had no boundaries back then and I don't need them now. I trust you, you should trust yourself too. We will be just fine" I say as I run my hand through his hair. I love his hair, it's so smooth.

"I got way too lucky" He says as he kisses my neck and I feel the shudders going down my spine. Oh, he is playing dangerous games.

"Did you ever think about doing it on the beach?" I watch as his eyes open wide as I ask that question.

"No, that would be a crime if we get caught" He says as his eyes focused on my lips.

"You knew this beach would be empty, this is way too private for you to just find it with a simple search" I say teasingly and he shrugs.

"I meant nothing by bringing us to a private place. There is no need for that, I just don't want people to bother us. We can do this back at the hotel, where sand won't get in the way" His words say one thing but his says say the opposite.

"I can just unzip your shorts and you can just put my panties to the side and anyone who may stumble upon us may think we are having a make-out session even if we aren't. Take some risks, why not?" I ask as I touch his arm and I arrive at the button of his shorts.

"I can't say I don't want it but because you must be feeling the effects those words had on me just by imagining it. But I don't want anything, we can just want the sunset and I will be happy" He says as he is sweating nervously.

"I would prefer for you to make me yours. Now. Show me that you want me" I say as I open his button as unzip his shorts.

"Let's do it then" He says confidently as he pulls me closer, I put one leg to each side of his body and I feel as he puts my panties to the side. I am so glad I put on a dress first.

"That's what I'm talking about!" I say excitedly before I kiss him with everything in my being.

We are together once again. I just don't want anyone to ruin this for us.